Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off.
(10-10-2022, 04:22 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: pit loss stings, but you can chalk it up to a fluke injury to the long snapper if you want

with how dallas is playing, I dont think that defeat looks bad in hindsight

This ravens one is bad though for sure

Put me in the group that DAL is overachieving without Dak Prescott.
Maybe I'm going too much off his past, but I think Cooper Rush is looking better right now than he actually is because teams don't really know him.
The Bengals should have beaten this guy, but they haven't figured out how to play against a Cover 2 after 5 games.

The Ravens team the Bengals just played is better than the Cooper Rush-led Cowboys the Bengals played in Week 2.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 04:22 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: pit loss stings, but you can chalk it up to a fluke injury to the long snapper if you want

with how dallas is playing, I dont think that defeat looks bad in hindsight

This ravens one is bad though for sure

Agree here.
Reply/Quote
It’s getting really hard to get up and watch these games

And it’s not the players fault. Iv watched 4-12 and 1-15 seasons and have LOVED every minute.

The coaching is so trash right now I’m starting to feel trying is a waste and Iv never felt like that before about a sports team. I’d be fine if this roster was bottom 5. But this is a Super Bowl caliber roster that Taylor is f***** up
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:36 AM)Housh Wrote: It’s getting really hard to get up and watch these games

And it’s not the players fault. Iv watched 4-12 and 1-15 seasons and have LOVED every minute.

The coaching is so trash right now I’m starting to feel trying is a waste and Iv never felt like that before about a sports team. I’d be fine if this roster was bottom 5. But this is a Super Bowl caliber roster that Taylor is f***** up
That's the problem.. How bad of a coach do you have to be, to **** up with this roster? I don't care what anyone says, the players have to be disgruntled over it..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:36 AM)Housh Wrote: It’s getting really hard to get up and watch these games

So you LOVED watching teams with far inferior players and provably inferior coaches, but you find it hard to watch these current games?

Give me a break. Just call for Zac's firing and leave it at that. Trying to get creative in justifying your hatred of Zac is causing some of you to post some ridiculous shit.

(10-11-2022, 11:36 AM)Housh Wrote: The coaching is so trash right now I’m starting to feel trying is a waste and Iv never felt like that before about a sports team. I’d be fine if this roster was bottom 5. But this is a Super Bowl caliber roster that Taylor is f***** up

You're right. We should get that coaching staff that coached this team to the Super Bowl back. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:39 AM)Tony Wrote: That's the problem.. How bad of a coach do you have to be, to **** up with this roster? I don't care what anyone says, the players have to be disgruntled over it..

I don't know. Same coach took this team to the Super Bowl last year, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 12:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know. Same coach took this team to the Super Bowl last year, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...

Not to mention that same Coach is the guy who built this roster...sooooooooooooooooo...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 01:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not to mention that same Coach is the guy who built this roster...sooooooooooooooooo...

So he's got an eye for talent. Doesn't change that his game schemes leave a lot to be desired.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 01:13 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So he's got an eye for talent. Doesn't change that his game schemes leave a lot to be desired.

Hey, if he gives up playcalling it won't hurt my feelings. That said, I think he's the right choice as Head Coach
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 01:13 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So he's got an eye for talent. Doesn't change that his game schemes leave a lot to be desired.

He didn't build the roster. Duke had most the say in that...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 01:37 PM)Tony Wrote: He didn't build the roster. Duke had most the say in that...

Right. And Duke just did things on his own. Didn't talk to the coaching staff AT ALL. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 01:37 PM)Tony Wrote: He didn't build the roster. Duke had most the say in that...

....right, because beforehand, Duke had always targeted team captains and coaches kids....and got players from playoff/super bowl winners in FA, and championship college programs. Oh, wait......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 01:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Right. And Duke just did things on his own. Didn't talk to the coaching staff AT ALL. Rolleyes

Duke has been with the Bengals 23 years, but we had to hire Zac so Tobin could build a Super Bowl team "in spite" of Zac. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Duke has been with the Bengals 23 years, but we had to hire Zac so Tobin could build a Super Bowl team "in spite" of Zac. 

It's REALLY freaking laughable when you read out loud the way you expressed it here. Rep.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Taylor is the one who got them to finally utilize free agency in a serious way.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 08:03 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1. Just because you were a Burrow fan when he was at LSU, doesn't mean you have any more insight into things than others. You don't.

2. You're not even a Bengals fan. FOH.

1. I’ve watched Burrow religiously since he arrived at LSU. I’ve listened to most interviews. His Heisman speech. I’ve watched interviews with his family. And if you were paying attention, you’d know that against all suggestions, he didn’t pull an Eli Manning and went to one of the historically weakest franchises in the NFL. You don’t do that if you’re not committed for the long haul. I knew who Burrow was when yall were in year 30 of sub-mediocrity. And I mean that respectfully. Did you? No. So yes, it does mean that, genius.

2. Dude, you’re so green on message boards clearly. I don’t know of a single message board that repeatedly disses outsiders, especially if they support the team and are respectful. It gives a different perspective. And it’s not like you guys have a surplus of fans (yet), I would think all would be welcome. I give you a pass, because I’ll assume you’re a fair weather fan who barely posted here before they were worth watching for the rest of us. I support the Bengals more than the Saints. I’ve watched every second of every Bengals game since he came there. Have you? I’ve seen tons of posts here that say they don’t want to watch the games. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re one of them. Why don’t you FOH. There’s plenty of Bengals fans that aren’t rude, sub-par posters.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 08:03 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1. Just because you were a Burrow fan when he was at LSU, doesn't mean you have any more insight into things than others. You don't.

2. You're not even a Bengals fan. FOH.

Also, and sorry for the 2 posts (not typical on message boards, trying to help you out here), you have NO IDEA what Burrow meant to LSU. He will have a statue there. He is the best thing to happen to LSU since Saban. So much so that I know MANY LSU fans that, like me, and unlike you, have watched every Bengals game the last 2 seasons. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It's a fire zone, a way to simulate a blitz without actually blitzing. You can't blitz in zone coverage, or at least it isn't advisable. You leave a hole in the field if you do. A fire zone rectifies that issue by bringing someone on a "blitz" but replacing them via an end dropping into coverage. Every single team in the NFL does it, it's a common defensive tactic. 
That ruined baker's career hahaha.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 08:16 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: 1. I’ve watched Burrow religiously since he arrived at LSU. I’ve listened to most interviews. His Heisman speech. I’ve watched interviews with his family. And if you were paying attention, you’d know that against all suggestions, he didn’t pull an Eli Manning and went to one of the historically weakest franchises in the NFL. You don’t do that if you’re not committed for the long haul. I knew who Burrow was when yall were in year 30 of sub-mediocrity. And I mean that respectfully. Did you? No. So yes, it does mean that, genius.

2. Dude, you’re so green on message boards clearly. I don’t know of a single message board that repeatedly disses outsiders, especially if they support the team and are respectful. It gives a different perspective. And it’s not like you guys have a surplus of fans (yet), I would think all would be welcome. I give you a pass, because I’ll assume you’re a fair weather fan who barely posted here before they were worth watching for the rest of us. I support the Bengals more than the Saints. I’ve watched every second of every Bengals game since he came there. Have you? I’ve seen tons of posts here that say they don’t want to watch the games. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re one of them. Why don’t you FOH. There’s plenty of Bengals fans that aren’t rude, sub-par posters.

I've watched every second of EVERY Bengals game since 2009, either on Sunday Ticket or in person. Wink

I also saw every snap of Burrow's career at LSU, because, thanks to my favourite player ever, I became a defacto fan of LSU in 2009 as well Wink

Not only will he have a statue, he is the single-greatest Tiger in history and should be revered as such. More than Casanova, more than Jones, more than Ben McDonald, more than Shaq, etc.

So yes, next time you want to make a pissing match out of a discussion, do it with someone whom you know intrinsically CANNOT beat you *and* try to remove emotion from it ThumbsUp

PS: If you're an opposing fan and you shit on our team when our Golden Boy has not played up to par himself this year, then you should absolutely expect blowback.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 08:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor is the one who got them to finally utilize free agency in a serious way.

Ya, you probably right.. He deffinetly reason chase is here. Him and Burrow..
Reply/Quote