Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Board seems sort of 'ho hum'
Hope it is just the calm before the storm.

We playing our rivals in the playoffs tomorrow. And we gonna beat 'em with what we have to work with.

[Image: 1001621_560406364011572_715917055_n.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!
[Image: Domata+Peko+Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Cincin...960XYl.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:29 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Hope it is just the calm before the storm.

We playing our rivals in the playoffs tomorrow. And we gonna beat 'em with what we have to work with.

You won't be saying this during the GameDay thread!  LMAO

EDIT:  I mean about the ho hum part....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is it strange that I feel confident about the Bengals chances of advancing?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is it strange that I feel confident about the Bengals chances of advancing?

So do I. It's scary. I hate when they give me hope. Hope is what makes it sting. 
Reply/Quote
Game Day Thread will get ugly tommorrow. No matter the outcome.
Reply/Quote
Who ever is going to the game.... Rock it out... and no booing.... it just feeds those steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is it strange that I feel confident about the Bengals chances of advancing?

me too man!   Nortmally Im like f*** playing these guys.  But this is anyone's game and if we don't let them beat us deep, the crowd going apeshit, and our guys playing with chip on their shoulder from last outcome.....I think we play good football. This will come down to avoiding costly turnovers (pick 6's) and strong starts. Last time out they took Opening drive and shoved it down our throats for 6. We need to score first and put all the pressure on them.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:29 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Hope it is just the calm before the storm.

George Carlin. Good job OP.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Nope. I had that feeling in '13 and '12......and '09
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Who ever is going to the game.... Rock it out... and no booing.... it just feeds those steelers.

I wouldn't boo, and I promise I will not have a voice after the game.  It is one of those few things in sports where the fans actually can help the home team.  I'm hoping for at least three false start penalties against pitt.  
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:41 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Game Day Thread will get ugly tommorrow. No matter the outcome.

Yeah I don't think I'm going in there.  The fair weathers who give up after one or two plays make me mad.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:39 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: So do I. It's scary. I hate when they give me hope. Hope is what makes it sting. 

It may just be my orange colored glasses, but the more I sit down and analyze things, the more confident I am in this team. Just hope they don't let the past get in their heads and play with some poise this time around.  Avoid the penalties and giving up the big plays and they can win this.  
Reply/Quote
Not ho hum. Just tired of all the talking and BS. I'm ready for the game and i have a good feeling about it, going in.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:43 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yeah I don't think I'm going in there.  The fair weathers who give up after one or two plays make me mad.

I stopped reading them live a couple years ago. I watch the game then, sometimes, go back and read the carnage.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Starting to get nervous now but with that is coming the optimism too....!!

The game will not kick off until 01:15 Sunday morning here in the U.K so its going to be a looooonnnnnngggg day tomorrow waiting. If I get too hyper now I'll smashing the house up come the early hours of Sunday morning Tongue
Reply/Quote

(01-08-2016, 01:39 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: So do I. It's scary. I hate when they give me hope. Hope is what makes it sting. 

I'm with you guys and I rarely feel confident going into a playoff game. StoneTheCrow is right though. Hope makes it sting when/if the fail.

@Zona: I think it's just the calm before the storm. We had 443 people viewing JN when I logged in on Sunday. I expect far more than that on Saturday.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:26 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Nope. I had that feeling in '13 and '12......and '09

See, I never felt confident in any of those other seasons.  Every game that McCarron has played in, he gets a little better, more settled, more in control of the offense.  The team is rising up to support him.  Not that I wouldn't rather have Andy out there, leading the team.  I just have a feeling that there is something special about this team. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: See, I never felt confident in any of those other seasons.  Every game that McCarron has played in, he gets a little better, more settled, more in control of the offense.  The team is rising up to support him.  Not that I wouldn't rather have Andy out there, leading the team.  I just have a feeling that there is something special about this team. 

I hope you're right. I want the Bengals to win this game. I think if we can get Dalton back we can go all the way.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:17 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I hope you're right. I want the Bengals to win this game. I think if we can get Dalton back we can go all the way.

I've felt like this team was special, all the way back in the preseason.  They're no longer that young, raw, talented group that takes it's lumps when push comes to shove.  They are a seasoned group with leaders on both sides of the ball, all across the roster.  Save for Center and OLB, there really aren't many weak spots to target on this team.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote