Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Board seems sort of 'ho hum'
Yeah. Young, make-up-wearing, David Bowie-looking version of Axle Rose singing "Welcome to the Jungle" is far, far better than fat, older, poop mustache-wearing, two-octave lower Axle Rose version.

Here is an interesting version from the last Dirty Harry film, "The Dead Pool":

Recognize anyone?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 07:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 5 am Monday fnin! Shocked

Damn, feel for yah man.

Yeah it really doother side but that's what happens when you support a team that plays on the otherside of the world. Worst part is, because the bengals are not one of the big market teams, we very rarely have a game on television over here so i have to watch most games on NFL gamepass, which is an amazing service. Its been even worse this year as the majority of 49ers games, except ours, have been shown.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 07:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Highlights of both Bengals/Steelers games:

If not for 2 McCarron INTs that gave Pittsburgh 14 easy points, it would've been a 20-19 win. I have a feeling McCarron will play better this time.

For sure Shake, AJM should have a much better game and he can actually prepare for them this time.
Reply/Quote
Just hope we can run the ball
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 08:34 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Just hope we can run the ball

O-line has to play lights out and let our backs go to work! That's a must imo to win.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:43 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yeah I don't think I'm going in there.  The fair weathers who give up after one or two plays make me mad.

Hilarious You know who you are!!!

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:43 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yeah I don't think I'm going in there.  The fair weathers who give up after one or two plays make me mad.

Don't let us get down 7 on the opening drive. They'll be problems.

I'll definitely be staying off the board except to comment on good plays
Reply/Quote
I think we as fans are at the point where making playoffs finally isn't enough. I usually make the playoff game a big "thing" and order food and get drunk and all that. But this year I don't even feel like it.

I may go to bdubs but I won't be making it a big affair. I'll get a spot at the bar and get some tall glasses. Depending on how they do will determine how much I spend.

My dream for tonight is to leave bdubs drunk and happy. I'm sick and tired of it being 30 mins after the kickoff and I already am sick of the performance
Reply/Quote