Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 Conspiracy Theorists
We all know it was contolled explosions rigged up by the elevator repair guys that brought down the towers.

But somehow fire caused a big chunk of steel and concrete to collapse in Atlanta the other day. Weird. Makes me question everthing.

The real question you have to ask yourself. Why did the elevator repair guys want to take down that portion of overpass?
(04-02-2017, 12:00 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We all know it was contolled explosions rigged up by the elevator repair guys that brought down the towers.

But somehow fire caused a big chunk of steel and concrete to collapse in Atlanta the other day. Weird. Makes me question everthing.

The real question you have to ask yourself. Why did the elevator repair guys want to take down that portion of overpass?

Pics or it didn't happen! Hilarious Cool
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
It hurts my heart to think of 9/11 still to this day. What a horrific day in American history. People being burned alive and jumping from windows and the poor families who were left to deal with it all. The first responders running towards death, while others fearfully trying to flee it. Such a horrible, horrible day. Unimaginable.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-02-2017, 12:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It hurts my heart to think of 9/11 still to this day. What a horrific day in American history. People being burned alive and jumping from windows and the poor families who were left to deal with it all. The first responders running towards death, while others fearfully trying to flee it. Such a horrible, horrible day. Unimaginable.
I think that was the only day in my life where I was in total shock.
The only time I've ever felt numb and helpless.

Thank God Toby Keith wrote the "boot in your ass" song to perk us back up.
Ninja
Oh yeah. Fire can't melt steel. I remember that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: VY7JmVY.gif]
Such a dumb argument. It doesn't need to melt.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Were the homeless people given CIA sponsored planes rides to Saudi Arabia while the entire country was under a no fly zone?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Damn Obama.
My young daughters first question when she heard someone mention 9/11.

"What happened to 10?"
The consequences of the 9/11 attacks were not as big as the attack on Pearl Harbor, but the shock value was the same.