Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Book of Boba Fett [Spoiler Thread Discussion]
(01-25-2022, 10:46 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: You are right. I think that is what bothers me the most about them. Just doesnt fit with that planet.

The robot gang reminds me of characters that belong in Back to the Future II.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did anyone watch the premier of the Mandolorian season 3?
Reply/Quote
Well the best episode of Book of Boba Fett turned out to be entirely about Mando…

Reply/Quote
The episode was sweet. It had nearly every element a Star Wars fan would want in a story.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 06:27 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Won’t post any spoilers in this OP just to protect anyone that accidentally clicks on the thread, but has anyone been watching the Book of Boba Fett and the Mandolorian on Disney+ and interested in the upcoming shows?

Feel free to discuss anything below

is there an actual book though?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 12:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is there an actual book though?

I didn’t want to spoil it but it’s the Bible.
Reply/Quote
Btw Amy Sedaris’ character having dated a Jawa is my favorite thing ever. :lol:

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 11:42 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I didn’t want to spoil it but it’s the Bible.

Imagine thumbing a comment down because a person is so anti-Christian and not realizing it’s a joke on the book of Eli.

Get over yourself thumb downer
Reply/Quote
Episode 6 was freaking amazing!
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 01:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Btw Amy Sedaris’ character having dated a Jawa is my favorite thing ever. LOL

Learning they are furry definitely disturbed me a bit.

(02-03-2022, 10:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Episode 6 was freaking amazing!

Hands down.

I was already loving everything about the episode, then the silhouette appeared.  Immediately I knew it was Cad Bain and was stoked he made it into live action.  That's when it occurred to me that he was already a common enemy of Boba and Fennec, having crossed paths with each of them during the Clone Wars and prior to the fall of the Empire.
Reply/Quote
Cad Bane was awesome.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 07:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Cad Bane was awesome.

He scared the hell outta my 6 year old daughter. It's odd cause she loves Darth Maul.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Last 2 episodes have been much better but that’s because they are basically Mandalorian episodes. Why have both shows? And did Boba Fett even speak in the latest episode of the show named after him?

There was cool stuff but I just think this shows their was no need for this series. Just work some of Bobas stuff into the Mandalorian and we’re good.
Reply/Quote
I enjoyed the last episode. I won't post any spoilers yet!
Reply/Quote
They stuck the landing by making the show not about Boba Fett over these last 3 episodes. Pretty good strategy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 04:23 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Last 2 episodes have been much better but that’s because they are basically Mandalorian episodes. Why have both shows?  And did Boba Fett even speak in the latest episode of the show named after him?

There was cool stuff but I just think this shows their was no need for this series. Just work some of Bobas stuff into the Mandalorian and we’re good.

I like that the synopsis for that 6th episode is "mysteries are explored and Boba Fett learns new information" when it's just an episode about Luke, Grogu, and Mando, with Boba Fett appearing for 1 line.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 12:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I like that the synopsis for that 6th episode is "mysteries are explored and Boba Fett learns new information" when it's just an episode about Luke, Grogu, and Mando, with Boba Fett appearing for 1 line.

That last episode got kaiju.
Reply/Quote
The series overall was "eh". I was a bit bummed to have Cad Bane show up in live action, only to quickly exit all together. I would have enjoyed him being in future tales in the galaxy far, far away.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 09:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The series overall was "eh". I was a bit bummed to have Cad Bane show up in live action, only to quickly exit all together. I would have enjoyed him being in future tales in the galaxy far, far away.

It was a weird season. First 3 episodes or so was nice and slow with some excellent world building. I thought it was a great build up, but then 2 of the last 3 episodes was the Mandalorian season 2.5 and then they had to rush the finale. The final wasn’t bad but it could have been better.

My biggest gripes with the season:

The tech kids. Not necessarily them themselves but I couldn’t stand seeing these flashy bright mopeds on tattoine. If they had just been driving some dirty dusty put together mopeds it would have made more aesthetic sense to me.

Also they were all pinning their hopes on a group of about 20 random people out in the desert and when they do finally arrive everybody groups up together behind one vehicle and then they pretty much spend the rest of the episode huddle together running from the machine.

I did enjoy the mini Godzilla vs mechgodzilla fight they had though, that was pretty cool. I thought from the way Danny Trejo had talked in his episode that him and the creature were going to be sleeper agents for the twins.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 12:43 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: My biggest gripes with the season:

The tech kids. Not necessarily them themselves but I couldn’t stand seeing these flashy bright mopeds on tattoine. If they had just been driving some dirty dusty put together mopeds it would have made more aesthetic sense to me.

They reminded me of kids that would bully Marty McFly when he travels to the future.
Reply/Quote