Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns counter our Hart signing by trading for OBJ
(03-12-2019, 10:16 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Browns trade for Odell Beckham Jr ........Damn.

Last year the Giants were five and 11. The year before they were three and 13. Beckham’s never come close to playing in the Super Bowl but now everyone’s saying that the Browns are going to the Super Bowl. I don’t think so.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 08:09 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Last year the Giants were five and 11. The year before they were three and 13. Beckham’s never come close to playing in the Super Bowl but now everyone’s saying that the Browns are going to the Super Bowl. I don’t think so.

That's like saying Saquon Barkley sucks. Come on man. Eli Manning is terrible and so is their defense. THAT is the reason they sucked. If you don't believe adding OBJ is a damn good move then you're choosing to live with your head in the sand. 
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 08:09 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Last year the Giants were five and 11. The year before they were three and 13. Beckham’s never come close to playing in the Super Bowl but now everyone’s saying that the Browns are going to the Super Bowl. I don’t think so.

On paper this is easily the best roster Beckham has been on. Eli Manning has sucked for the past 4-5 seasons. The Browns are the odds on favorites to win the North. Super Bowl bound? That’s a leap, but it’s hard to deny their roster/Front Office has improved to where Brown and Playoffs in the same sentence sound reasonable.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 03:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our core roster that is “not that bad” has produced 3 losing seasons in a row.

Their not the problem with the team it's the crap that Duke has surrounded them with.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

I highly doubt they'll play in the SB, but you gotta say they look awfully dangerous. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
It's gonna be a laugh riot if the Browns win a playoff game before we do. What I'd give to see the look on Mike Brown's face.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 03:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our core roster that is “not that bad” has produced 3 losing seasons in a row.

Something, something, injuries. 
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well played Browns. Now let's see how the Bengals respond.

I'm thinking we bring Eifert back on a 1 year deal.

Check. Your move Browns.

Please, please, please let this happen  ThumbsUp I heard they'er still in talks with Eifert, so there's a good chance. 
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:22 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Don’t forget they added Kareem Hunt too.

if he even plays again
Reply/Quote

Browns winning the offseason again  hasn't translated into winning seasons yet
Reply/Quote
I'm happy for the Browns. I just don't like Baker.

Them potentially getting a playoff win before the Bengals just highlights the ineptitude of our Front Office.

Then again, we all know they're inept.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I am usually a homer but we needed to sign atleast 2 outside FA's on the Line and at Linebacker.

So far i am not liking what is going on. Hart isn't good, should of replaced him or should bring back Andre Smith at the very least.

I like that they re-signed Preston but we need a game changer at Linebacker and we need to free up the draft. Need to get Daryl Williams in here. Is KJ Wright still on the market?
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 09:57 AM)Big Boss Wrote: It's gonna be a laugh riot if the Browns win a playoff game before we do.  What I'd give to see the look on Mike Brown's face.

Why would you laugh at something like this.

Are you a Browns fan?
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 09:56 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I highly doubt they'll play in the SB, but you gotta say they look awfully dangerous. 

Since Hue Hackson left, the Browns have not beaten a single team with a winning record. Why this Brown hype has gotten so out of control when they really haven't done anything is beyond me. 
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 09:41 AM)MentalRage Wrote: That's like saying Saquon Barkley sucks. Come on man. Eli Manning is terrible and so is their defense. THAT is the reason they sucked. If you don't believe adding OBJ is a damn good move then you're choosing to live with your head in the sand. 

Eli Manning got two Super Bowl rings without OBJ
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 09:56 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I highly doubt they'll play in the SB, but you gotta say they look awfully dangerous. 

On paper. But I believe Mayfield is a head case. We’ll see how it goes.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 04:25 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Since Hue Hackson left, the Browns have not beaten a single team with a winning record. Why this Brown hype has gotten so out of control when they really haven't done anything is beyond me. 

I wouldn’t say that haven’t done anything. Their QB broke the rookie record for TD’s in a season where he didn’t even start the first few games. If a Bengal did that I guarantee the hype would be real.

They’re also making big moves, and surrounding him with elite weapons like OBJ and Hunt. Again, imagine the hype if WE made those moves...

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 04:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn’t say that haven’t done anything. Their QB broke the rookie record for TD’s in a season where he didn’t even start the first few games. If a Bengal did that I guarantee the hype would be real.

They’re also making big moves, and surrounding him with elite weapons like OBJ and Hunt. Again, imagine the hype if WE made those moves...

TDs and yards don't matter if you aren't winning. It literally just means that your defense is so terrible that the opposing defense lets off the gas nowadays. The Browns are easily the most overrated team in the league. If you can't beat a single team with a winning record, you aren't even close to being relevant. I personally think that OBJ is criminally overrated. I wouldn't get hyped up at all if the Bengals had signed him. 
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:04 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: TDs and yards don't matter if you aren't winning. It literally just means that your defense is so terrible that the opposing defense lets off the gas nowadays. The Browns are easily the most overrated team in the league. If you can't beat a single team with a winning record, you aren't even close to being relevant. I personally think that OBJ is criminally overrated. I wouldn't get hyped up at all if the Bengals had signed him. 

[Image: c7aed92ea58edc1048b1d1b1a31a5a37.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 04:25 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Since Hue Hackson left, the Browns have not beaten a single team with a winning record. Why this Brown hype has gotten so out of control when they really haven't done anything is beyond me. 

You're kidding yourself to say the Browns are not a dangerous team. Are they a world beater? No. But I can see that team making the playoffs.
Reply/Quote