Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Death Penalty
(06-07-2023, 12:45 AM)Synric Wrote: Most Pharmaceutical companies believe it or not don't want to make money from killing criminals. Alot of them have banned the sale of their drugs to be used for that purpose. 

Yes, I've heard that.

Police and courts should buy fentanyl directly from China then. 

They love the death penalty over there, though they prefer shooting the condemned and then charging the family for the cost of the bullet.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 02:42 PM)Dill Wrote: Yes, I've heard that.

Police and courts should buy fentanyl directly from China then. 

They love the death penalty over there, though they prefer shooting the condemned and then charging the family for the cost of the bullet.  

I mean they had a direct line source for it.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/san-jose-police-union-executive-charged-attempted-illegal-importation-fentanyl
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 09:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: You bring up another good point.  That's a lot of the experimenting I mentioned.  Trying to figure out what drugs to use and how.

Should a civilized society be doing that?  I just don't think so.

This is the issue right? We are talking about people that have done something so awful it tells us they do not belong in a civilized society. We argue should we or whats the most humane way to do the most in-humane act. 

We could always institute caning... crime rate would definitely drop lol. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I knew a woman who was an advocate for death row inmates. Of course, all of them told her they were innocent. That tells me they are fearful of the punishment. There may be an extreme case where the wrong person is convicted. But, how can you let a trial determine your guilt if you truly are innocent? It takes much more than DNA to convict. Anyway, the states that have the death penalty really don't have less convictions. Maybe it is time to do away with it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote