Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Deep Ball
(11-03-2020, 01:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: She did definitely get work done, but being under proper lighting, she doesn't look as bad as she did from home.

That makeup choice though, ugh; she looks like she poured olive oil all over her face.

You’re a winner
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I really wish they’d stop trying to force the ball down the field to AJ at this point. Burrow and Tee have a much better connection on the longer throws.

Auden Tate, with almost no Burrow time, has a better connection than Green.  I hope Green is dealt at the deadline, but I don't see anyone that could talk themselves in to thinking he is still a great WR.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
besides the deep ball clicking the past few weeks, their offensive efficiency is getting a lot better as well.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 10:44 AM)Au165 Wrote:
Knew it would come around. Just stop trying to force it deep to AJ until or if he gets his deep speed back is my main thought.

Tee is our new deep threat with Boyd tearing up the middle along with AJ until AJ gets that speed back. Love how Burrow is 
playing and how Tee and him are just gaining chemistry like crazy. Should be a fun year regardless of our record honestly.

Just keep improving young fellas, we will get there.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 01:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: She did definitely get work done, but being under proper lighting, she doesn't look as bad as she did from home.

That makeup choice though, ugh; she looks like she poured olive oil all over her face.

She looked wonderful before. When she was doing the "from home" she looked horrible. Seems to have rebounded some since back in studio. Not sure where these women get the idea in their heads they need to do stuff like that to themselves. Almost always turns out worse than they were before.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 09:47 PM)Destro Wrote: She looked wonderful before. When she was doing the "from home" she looked horrible. Seems to have rebounded some since back in studio. Not sure where these women get the idea in their heads they need to do stuff like that to themselves. Almost always turns out worse than they were before.

Completely agree, it is sad when you see it especially with such a babe as she was....

Still, hit. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I’m not judging a beauty contest, fellas...

I just saw a sexy woman in a Bengals sweatshirt and said it was hot lol

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not judging a beauty contest, fellas...

I just saw a sexy woman in a Bengals sweatshirt and said it was hot lol

If a woman supports the Bengals, she is used to disappointment, so she is perfect for me!

*rimshot*
Reply/Quote
I feel sorry for females working in sports. All fans talk about is their looks.

Think how miserable she would be if her last name was "Baby".
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:41 AM)Synric Wrote: Kay Adams is wearing a Bengals Snoopy shirt on GMFB today. I knew the Joe Cool thing would be big because of Burrow...and Women love snoopy.

And I would like to have Snoopy's nose and be on Kay Adams chest  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 12:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I feel sorry for females working in sports. All fans talk about is their looks.

[Image: mememe_b7c500d2b7ff34d435bdb991354888ac-1.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 12:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I feel sorry for females working in sports. All fans talk about is their looks.

EVERY article I read that quotes/cites Ben, that is NOT intended for Bengal fans (IE: general sports news site or whatever), there are always a multitude of comments of, "Is that really his name?" "His last name is Baby?" etc. etc.

Also, Kay is quite knowledgeable about the sport and really does well on the fantasy side of things, so I never make her looks the sole focus.

But I will absolutely comment if something has changed; hell, I do that with male anchors/commentators as well (notice that Adam Archuleta looks almost identical as he did when he was drafted).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I think this is part of Burrow getting more experience with these receivers on how much to lead them with the ball, but also it is important to note the change also coincided with Gio being used a lot more and us basically going away from empty backfields. Having Gio back there to pickup free defenders is allowing Burrow some more time and as such is letting the play develop more before he has to throw.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 01:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: tb0bv74351x51.jpg]

That’s hot.

Reply/Quote

I'd pour oil all over her
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 01:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: I think this is part of Burrow getting more experience with these receivers on how much to lead them with the ball, but also it is important to note the change also coincided with Gio being used a lot more and us basically going away from empty backfields. Having Gio back there to pickup free defenders is allowing Burrow some more time and as such is letting the play develop more before he has to throw.

Yes, need to keep up what we are doing, when Mixon comes back use him more in the passing game is my thought.

But keep using Gio to pick up the blitz. Sure wish Mixon was as good at picking up the blitz as Gio, it would make everything better.

But Gio might be the best RB at picking up the blitz in the NFL so not a giant slight on Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 02:01 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Auden Tate, with almost no Burrow time, has a better connection than Green.  I hope Green is dealt at the deadline, but I don't see anyone that could talk themselves in to thinking he is still a great WR.  

Wasn't there a bunch of stories from camp about the report that Burrow had with Tate, and that they were clicking on everything?

I thought that those stories were one of the main reasons many were so up in arms when he wasn't active early on.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 11:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Wasn't there a bunch of stories from camp about the report that Burrow had with Tate, and that they were clicking on everything?

I thought that those stories were one of the main reasons many were so up in arms when he wasn't active early on.

As Whatever said, could be the matchups against certain teams. The Titans had small Corners so we brought in Tate as the 
matchup problem and it worked. We will see if we make Tate active against the Steelers even though Haden has done well 
against taller Receivers, Tate sure looked great against the Titans. Don't know how big the rest of the Steelers CB's are this 
year, could be a tell. 

But chemistry is where it is at as you are alluding to. If Burrow is on the same page with Tate, that is what matters.

Burrow and AJ have not been on the same page much.

I love AJ and hope he has just had to take time with all the time he has missed but we need to move on.

Would of been nice to have gotten a pass rusher before the trade dead line, too bad.
Reply/Quote
I dont understand why Erickson is active on gameday. He had one snap last week. I mean all he does is give you that 7 yd punt return.
He cant even flip the field by luck...
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 10:04 AM)impactplaya Wrote: I dont understand why Erickson is active on gameday. He had one snap last week. I mean all he does is give you that 7 yd punt return.
He cant even flip the field by luck...

Just another reason why John Ross has screwed everything up. While I have no idea if he does/doesn't deserve snaps right now, I do know that being a 1st rounder he could/should have at worst been in the 3-4 man WR rotation and also back fielding punts as he did in college. You wouldn't need a guy like Erickson on the roster and I like Erickson, too.
Reply/Quote