Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Eifert Drama Continues
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Lewis-well-see-on-Eifert/3cce82c8-85ff-4333-8efb-5336df027f11

I doubt anyone is surprised.
Reply/Quote
it has to be difficult for hobson to cram that many errors into so few words.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just take the damn field! Holy Crap!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 01:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: it has to be difficult for hobson to cram that many errors into so few words.

lol, one of the worst articles I've ever read.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Also, honestly if this is head games with Hue Jackson by Marvin Lewis he needs to just stop, because there is not anyone on the face of this earth that actually thinks he is that smart, or would give him the benefit of the doubt that he could out smart anybody.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: lol, one of the worst articles I've ever read.

And what's the deal with his Twitter picture.. a beaten up baseball player? Should be a picture of a beaten up dictionary 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:29 PM)bengals73 Wrote: And what's the deal with his Twitter picture.. a beaten up baseball player? Should be a picture of a beaten up dictionary 

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:29 PM)bengals73 Wrote: And what's the deal with his Twitter picture.. a beaten up baseball player? Should be a picture of a beaten up dictionary 

Mike Brown won't spring for a new IBM with spell check
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Mike Brown won't spring for a new IBM with spell check

Yeah Bengals staff and personnel are still on those old apples we had in Kindergarten, you know the ones with "The Oregon Trail" and "Number Munchers"  "Math Blaster" you know the deal, our playbooks come from NFL Gameday 98. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:16 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Yeah Bengals staff and personnel are still on those old apples we had in Kindergarten, you know the ones with "The Oregon Trail" and "Number Munchers"  "Math Blaster" you know the deal, our playbooks come from NFL Gameday 98. 

Apple?  Are you kidding me?  Do you have any idea how much those cost back in the day??  Trust me... Mike's computer of choice is a Texas Instruments paired with a gleaming 1987 dot matrix printer.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:21 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Apple?  Are you kidding me?  Do you have any idea how much those cost back in the day??  Trust me... Mike's computer of choice is a Texas Instruments paired with a gleaming 1987 dot matrix printer.

Yeah, you probably right, I thought I saw a light bright used by a offensive assistant to highlight something to Dalton on the sideline during the game Sunday.  
Reply/Quote
"We'll see"

Marvin Lewis' ***** last words.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Quote:"I think he feels good about thing and we’ll see how are with everybody else.”

Well, awesome. He feels good about thing. But how does he feel about his back?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, awesome. He feels good about thing. But how does he feel about his back?

Ahh "We'll See"
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:24 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Yeah, you probably right, I thought I saw a light bright used by a offensive assistant to highlight something to Dalton on the sideline during the game Sunday.  

Na, they are using old Gateways with Mario Teaches Typing and Doom pre installed on them. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Quote:“He’s done good job,” Lewis said. “He had time and had done some things prior to his back getting sore. I think he feels good about thing and we’ll see how are with everybody else.”

I'd like to believe that there are no typos and this is exactly what Marvin said.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: lol, one of the worst articles I've ever read.

hobspin has a vast assortment of worst articles in his porfolio. Yawn
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:16 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Yeah Bengals staff and personnel are still on those old apples we had in Kindergarten, you know the ones with "The Oregon Trail" and "Number Munchers"  "Math Blaster" you know the deal, our playbooks come from NFL Gameday 98. 

(10-21-2016, 03:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Na, they are using old Gateways with Mario Teaches Typing and Doom pre installed on them. 

Throw in that Amazon River game and I am pretty positive I would never get anything done. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Hilarious  And speaking of Oregon Trail. "Tyler has died of dysentery"   
Reply/Quote
I thought they used the Atari 4800.

You can play Techmo on it for practice.
You can hook it up to your front projection tv so everyone can see...even the people in the back.
It has a keyboard and everything.

Yes, it's the Atari 4800
Reply/Quote