Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Force Awakens spoiler thread
Apparently in one of the games, Disney drops the dime on who Rey really is
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:42 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Apparently in one of the games, Disney drops the dime on who Rey really is

That's incredibly stupid of them
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:57 AM)eoxyod Wrote: That's incredibly stupid of them

The video showing it has since been taken down. 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 01:21 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The video showing it has since been taken down. 
It has been debunked. As a barrel is flying at Ren, he is saying face me, and immediately after, the barrel hits him and he says curses. Sounds like face me cousin. 
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: [*]I'm pretty confident there's not going to be any Vader-like redemption for Kylo Ren. I think his conflict occurred in this movie and his killing of Han solidified his turn to the dark side and the eradication of the light side within him; plus, there's just no coming back from killing your own father (at least, there better not be).
[*]
Well it's not any worse than coming back from killing a bunch of innocent Jedi children (albeit at the time of watching RotJ that movie wasn't out so we didn't know just how far and what horrible things Vader had done).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 10:38 PM)Millhouse Wrote: RIP Han Sad

Til I see his body, I'm not believing Han is dead.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 10:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It has been debunked. As a barrel is flying at Ren, he is saying face me, and immediately after, the barrel hits him and he says curses. Sounds like face me cousin. 

I still think she is probably Luke's daughter since the light saber called to her.  I also have a more outlandish theory that she is Kylo Ren's twin sister. Perhaps there was a baby girl who was said to have died at birth but didn't really die and was spirited away by a midwife, perhaps.
Reply/Quote
I don't have to see the movie now

Thank you one and all for ruining the movie for me.

Just kidding, I haven't read anything in this thread. I just wanted to be a part of it, that's all.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Til I see his body, I'm not believing Han is dead.  

Falling from 1000ft high on a planet which became a supernova after it, they should have a heck of a reason for him to comeback. And he get a lightsaber through is chest too.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Falling from 1000ft high on a planet which became a supernova after it, they should have a heck of a reason for him to comeback. And he get a lightsaber through is chest too.

[Image: 200_s.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Falling from 1000ft high on a planet which became a supernova after it, they should have a heck of a reason for him to comeback. And he get a lightsaber through is chest too.

Luke fell too in the original series while missing a hand and was rescued by Leia.  I'm just saying.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:26 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I still think she is probably Luke's daughter since the light saber called to her.  I also have a more outlandish theory that she is Kylo Ren's twin sister. Perhaps there was a baby girl who was said to have died at birth but didn't really die and was spirited away by a midwife, perhaps.

Nope, she was created solely by midichlorians. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 02:08 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Luke fell too in the original series while missing a hand and was rescued by Leia.  I'm just saying.

Luke was a jedi and didn't get a lightsaber through his chest. And Bespin didn't become a super nova.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:18 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Luke was a jedi and didn't get a lightsaber through his chest. And Bespin didn't become a super nova.

all of this. Luke jumped down a chute and landed on a weather vane of sorts. Han was stabbed through the chest and fell thousands of feet into an open energy core a few minutes before that core exploded. His death was more like Palpatines. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Everyone has been talking about how Rey is Luke's daughter, and I can't stop thinking she's a Solo instead.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think she's a noone as said in the trailer.

Reply/Quote
Reviving Han would be the worst piece of filmwork ever
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:18 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Luke was a jedi and didn't get a lightsaber through his chest. And Bespin didn't become a super nova.

Dang that makes too much sense.  Don't rain on my parade.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 04:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Everyone has been talking about how Rey is Luke's daughter, and I can't stop thinking she's a Solo instead.

that's because in the now non cannon books she was. Luke also had a kid but it was a son.
Reply/Quote
A detail I liked was that they made Ren's light saber as frayed and unrefined as he seems to be.
Reply/Quote