Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
The Ja'Marr Chase Thread
Chase has a new best friend at practice today. WR coach Troy Walters is shadowing him with the comment "I’m gonna be on you all day today."

and with that we have this auspicious start to practice

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

It’s definitely in his head at this point (not good), but he just needs to work through it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(08-22-2021, 04:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s definitely in his head at this point (not good), but he just needs to work through it.

Agreed. He has spooked himself now. He needs all the reps he can get.
(08-22-2021, 04:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s definitely in his head at this point (not good), but he just needs to work through it.

Oh man, drops unless he's in the endzone is right outta the John Ross playbook. 
(08-22-2021, 04:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh man, drops unless he's in the endzone is right outta the John Ross playbook. 

I hate this comparison so much. Ross had serious effort issues and barely ran the right routes half the time. Chase is a crazy hard worker and will put in the time to get this fixed.

Hopefully they do what they should have done this week and against Miami leave him in as long as its takes until he is consistently making the catch.
(08-22-2021, 04:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hate this comparison so much. Ross had serious effort issues and barely ran the right routes half the time. Chase is a crazy hard worker and will put in the time to get this fixed.

Good. 

(08-22-2021, 10:03 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good to see we're not name calling anymore.  "Fanboy"?

Replies to post as expected :)
Whole thing is overblown imo. If Chase got a case of the dropsies just throw it to Tigger and TB… Chase will learn to catch them quick when he’s no longer the favorite target.
(08-22-2021, 04:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Good to see. I still think he needs to stay in for a while against Miami andfcbe targeted a lot. He needs to settle down and that takes reps. 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(08-22-2021, 10:38 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Wait being a fanboy of a member of the team we are fans of? I’d rather be a fanboy of a member of our team than a hater of a member of our team.

That's right, let's take this thing completely elementary..

I know you are, but what am I?

I am rubber, you are glue.  Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you..  LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Did Chase catch some a heat from a ex girlfriend
A few months ago saying she was pregnant and he
Was the father.
Then Chase blocked her from instagram.
I.Would if that whole situation is affecting
His concentration?
(08-22-2021, 06:04 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Did Chase catch some a heat from a ex girlfriend
A few months ago saying she was pregnant and he
Was the father.
Then Chase blocked her from instagram.
I.Would if that whole situation is affecting
His concentration?

I bet he dropped the condom. 

(08-22-2021, 04:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hate this comparison so much. Ross had serious effort issues and barely ran the right routes half the time. Chase is a crazy hard worker and will put in the time to get this fixed.

Except when he sat out last year...

No need to question Ross' effort to pump up Chase. If I was to critique Chase's 3 drops last preseason game; I'd say: It didn't look like catching the ball was his #1 priority. 

**Disclaimer: Not saying Ja'Marr will be a bust, not hoping he does poorly. not hating...I just see better than I hear. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-22-2021, 10:38 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Wait being a fanboy of a member of the team we are fans of? I’d rather be a fanboy of a member of our team than a hater of a member of our team.

Uh...what?  WTF
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(08-22-2021, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Except when he sat out last year...

No need to question Ross' effort to pump up Chase. If I was to critique Chase's 3 drops last preseason game; I'd say: It didn't look like catching the ball was his #1 priority. 

**Disclaimer: Not saying Ja'Marr will be a bust, not hoping he does poorly. not hating...I just see better than I hear. 

Ross had issues with two different coaching staffs. It was far more than just dropping some balls or giving up on routes with him.

And suggesting Chase wasn’t working hard just because he wasn’t playing is ridiculous. Kid didn’t blow away the combine by sitting on his ass for a year.

(08-22-2021, 06:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Rumor is they're bringing someone else in to shadow him...

[Image: th?id=OIP.XPOEe0aH1t-mNzBwnj977gHaDw&pid...=359&h=183]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]