Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
The Ja'Marr Chase Thread
(08-27-2021, 04:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hell, I was tempted to point out in the "will we regret Chase" thread that we weren't sure John Ross was a bust until he failed to be productive AFTER we hired the worst HC of the modern era.

Pssst this is the “regret chase” thread… don’t tell anybody.
(08-27-2021, 04:44 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Pssst this is the “regret chase” thread… don’t tell anybody.

Well, at least I was in the right part of the forum.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-27-2021, 04:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hell, I was tempted to point out in the "will we regret Chase" thread that we weren't sure John Ross was a bust until he failed to be productive AFTER we hired the worst HC of the modern era.

Don't give into the temptat......Never Mind
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-27-2021, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Don't give into the temptat......Never Mind

Hey, the more I give in to my impulsive and argumentative side on here the more logically and professional I can be in real life.
(08-27-2021, 07:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey, the more I give in to my impulsive and argumentative side on here the more logically and professional I can be in real life.

That's.....an interesting theory.
(08-27-2021, 07:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey, the more I give in to my impulsive and argumentative side on here the more logically and professional I can be in real life.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT36XfjCirHoItZ5ZFOfwN...4&usqp=CAU]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-27-2021, 08:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT36XfjCirHoItZ5ZFOfwN...4&usqp=CAU]

When people ask me how I'm doing I always say "Better than I deserve."
(08-27-2021, 08:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When people ask me how I'm doing I always say "Better than I deserve."

Dave Ramsey is that you?
(08-27-2021, 09:07 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Dave Ramsey is that you?

As long as you don't accuse me of being Dave Coulier.
Just cuz I like to stir this pot… first series the Lions gave up a sack fumble, and both their tackles got destroyed. You know who one of those guys are.
I hated the Ross pick and he was even a worse player than I thought he would be. I caught a lot of flack for my disdain for Roos.

I am unhappy with what I have seen from Chase, but drawing any line to Ross is way out there. Preseason and practice is the time to expose the issues and have them work out before the season starts. I'd be shocked if he gets anywhere near a Ross level.
(08-27-2021, 09:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just cuz I like to stir this pot… first series the Lions gave up a sack fumble, and both their tackles got destroyed. You know who one of those guys are.

Sounds like the Lions reached at 7 
(08-27-2021, 09:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As long as you don't accuse me of being Dave Coulier.

Cut.... It ... Out....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-28-2021, 10:50 AM)jason Wrote: Cut.... It ... Out....

Haaaaaave mercy!  Er, wait. 

Side note, I was in a band in college and we vowed if we ever made it that we were going to get Uncle Jessie to be our drummer and write a song called "Have Mercy On My Weiner."

So yeah Chase and them drops and Sewell playing like crap, huh?
We'll get to see Waddle first hand (maybe) tomorrow. With Carman showing signs of starting potential, the only current question is will he live up to the 5th spot, and be the best receiver in the draft. Being the best in the draft is hard to demand because there are always steals later on, but when a wideout was picked the very next pick the comparisons are natural. As Carman's play helps folks move on from Sewell, the Chase/Waddle debate is the more natural one to have this time of year after the draft.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
I know Jungle Noise is closed during games, but can we leave this thread open during games so we can all post our regrets as Chase is scoring touchdowns? Ninja
This might have been said already, but Jungle Noise (or some other group on Facebook) is saying that Chase is looking impressive in practice now!

Like I said, I hope he just was shaking off some of the rust because him and Burrow clicking on all cylinders is an exciting thought!

Line, PLEASE GIVE BURROW TIME!
(08-28-2021, 01:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This might have been said already, but Jungle Noise (or some other group on Facebook) is saying that Chase is looking impressive in practice now!

Like I said, I hope he just was shaking off some of the rust because him and Burrow clicking on all cylinders is an exciting thought!

Line, PLEASE GIVE BURROW TIME!

I guess we need to convince Chase that in-season practices are at 1:00 on Sundays...
Hey Coach Booth! How many drops does he get?

Tate doesn't drop by the ball! Just throw it above his head and the 6'5" frame jumps over everyone else and catches the football which is a 'tad' better than dropping them! Hilarious
How'd Ja'Marr Rice do today? I hope he kept dropping passes so he can be the GOAT
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]