Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legion of Boom?
(11-29-2015, 10:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: I think almost everyone who doesn't live in Seattle likes seeing their defense get blasted. It says a lot that the Seahawks were so arrogant last season that they actually had most of the country rooting for the Patriots in the last Super Bowl.

No kidding.  I've seen my 14 yr old annoy his five year old cousin.  I ask him if he knows how annoying you have to be to annoy a 5 year old.  Seattle is my 14 yr old son. That does make us 5 yr olds so...
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He makes those calls based on how he feels at any given moment . No seriously, that's the explanations he gives at his press conferences. If his belly feels good, then he goes for it. I guess he was constipated in the 4th quarter.

Oh good I thought he was just winging it.  As long as it is based on sound strategy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Im sure Ben will make another "miraculous" comeback from injury and play next week..
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or has a concussion.  Could be that.

Rolleyes

But yeah, Tomlin deciding to but the game in the hands of the defense was just brilliant.  Right up there with the fake FG and the ACTUAL FG on 4th down with 3:32 left in the game.

He should be left on the west coast.

Interesting that he stayed in after the hit to the head and only got attention from the training staff after the Seattle touchdown.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:10 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Interesting that he stayed in after the hit to the head and only got attention from the training staff after the Seattle touchdown.

That was interesting and I wonder if there will be a review from the league.  Something tells me he goes back in if seattle goes 3 and out.  
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:13 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: That was interesting and I wonder if there will be a review from the league.  Something tells me he goes back in if seattle goes 3 and out.  

Word is, he "self reported" himself for having concussion like symptoms. No chance he makes that report if the defense held up instead of allowing that score.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Moron Steeler fans chanting Heath every time a white guy catches the ball.

I was watching it with Steeler fan friends (who actually aren't morons, believe it or not) and I kept jokingly saying "HEEEEAAAAFFFFFFFF" every time the other TE's caught it.  I'm so clever.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh put up a 59/14 pass/run ratio in this one.

Of the 14 runs, Big Ben had 5 of them.

Is it any wonder Big Ben is so constantly banged up?
Reply/Quote

Rolleyes

So why did he continue to play until the Seahawks scored?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:44 AM)Wyche Wrote: So why did he continue to play until the Seahawks scored?

Like someone else said it was reported he started having "symptoms" and told the trainer.  

That's all I heard also.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Ben's brain is already mush anyway.. Keep playing him.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And Ben quits on his team

546 yards and loses  LMAO Hilarious Defense putzburg  Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Rolleyes

But yeah, Tomlin deciding to but the game in the hands of the defense was just brilliant.  Right up there with the fake FG and the ACTUAL FG on 4th down with 3:32 left in the game.

He should be left on the west coast.

Yea couldn't figure that one out. Why go for fg? He should have went for it Wheaton was on fire  

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:35 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: 546 yards and loses  LMAO Hilarious Defense putzburg  Hilarious

Incredibly frustrating.  Especially when the defense has outperformed expectations earlier in the season.  It was suppose to be bad...but that's BAD.

On the other hand the offense looked great even with Dick Sherman out there grabbing and holding every chance he got.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Incredibly frustrating.  Especially when the defense has outperformed expectations earlier in the season.  It was suppose to be bad...but that's BAD.

On the other hand the offense looked great even with Dick Sherman out there grabbing and holding every chance he got.

Smirk

This is hilarious, a Steeler fans crying about bad calls against the Seahawks

Or any team, I seem to recall a punter getting illegally blocked (admitted after the game by head of officiating) and a holding call ignored on a Brown TD punt return Ninja
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Rough officiating against the Steelers. Time to find your QB for the future, though. It ain't Landry Jones.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is hilarious, a Steeler fans crying about bad calls against the Seahawks

Or any team, I seem to recall a punter getting illegally blocked (admitted after the game by head of officiating) and a holding call ignored on a Brown TD punt return Ninja
I think the analysis on Sherman is less about one individual game and more so about the separate rulebook that has been used to govern his play for the last 3 years.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: Like someone else said it was reported he started having "symptoms" and told the trainer.  

That's all I heard also.

......ya think he would've told the trainer without that last Hawks' score? Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Rough officiating against the Steelers. Time to find your QB for the future, though. It ain't Landry Jones.

They did get a horsecollar call that wasn't a horsecollar.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is hilarious, a Steeler fans crying about bad calls against the Seahawks

TBH Sherman is holding about every play 

Reply/Quote