Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legion of Boom?
(11-30-2015, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is hilarious, a Steeler fans crying about bad calls against the Seahawks

Or any team, I seem to recall a punter getting illegally blocked (admitted after the game by head of officiating) and a holding call ignored on a Brown TD punt return Ninja

Don't forget Hasslebeck getting flagged for blocking below the waist while making a tackle..... Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......ya think he would've told the trainer without that last Hawks' score? Smirk

Wyche it's all about his ego. The media will be all over him and how tough he is. The classic Big Ben ego stroke     Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:47 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Wyche it's all about his ego. The media will be all over him and how tough he is. The classic Big Ben ego stroke   Mooning

.....oh, you and I know that....and that's what I was trying to coax out of a few folks in here....looks like it ain't happ'nin' LMAO

Reply/Quote
Big Ben here you go Mooning

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is hilarious, a Steeler fans crying about bad calls against the Seahawks

Or any team, I seem to recall a punter getting illegally blocked (admitted after the game by head of officiating) and a holding call ignored on a Brown TD punt return Ninja

"Hilarious" is a Bengals fan (who disappeared from smack talk for the last two weeks) showing up to talk about a Super Bowl ten years ago.  Smirk

(11-30-2015, 12:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......ya think he would've told the trainer without that last Hawks' score? Smirk

Yes....but it was BEFORE the score, so there's that.  Smirk

(11-30-2015, 12:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They did get a horsecollar call that wasn't a horsecollar.

Any tug of the back of the jersey.  Doesn't have to take them to the ground apparently.  I thought it was, then I thought it wasn't, but the officials sites said it was.  Not sure it helped anyway.

(11-30-2015, 12:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: Don't forget Hasslebeck getting flagged for blocking below the waist while making a tackle..... Hilarious

The only legitimate bad call in Super Bowl XL.  You are right about that.  Good job! (And good memory...from ten years ago.)

(11-30-2015, 12:47 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Wyche it's all about his ego. The media will be all over him and how tough he is. The classic Big Ben ego stroke     Rock On

(11-30-2015, 12:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....oh, you and I know that....and that's what I was trying to coax out of a few folks in here....looks like it ain't happ'nin' LMAO

Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: "Hilarious" is a Bengals fan (who disappeared from smack talk for the last two weeks) showing up to talk about a Super Bowl ten years ago.  Smirk

Yes....but ti was BEFORE the score, so there's that.  Smirk

Any tug of the back of the jersey.  Doesn't have to take them to the ground apparently.  I thought it was, then I thought it wasn't, but the officials sites said it was.  Not sure it helped anyway.

The only legitimate bad call in Super Bowl XL.  You are right about that.  Good job! (And good memory...from ten years ago.)

Rolleyes

I'm gonna  Rolleyes Your  Rolleyes Tongue

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Rough officiating against the Steelers. Time to find your QB for the future, though. It ain't Landry Jones.

Pat still has the Bengal in his avatar, come out I see Ninja 

Plenty room for you pat in Bengal land welcome  Ninja Tongue

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:59 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I'm gonna  Rolleyes Your  Rolleyes Tongue

Rolleyes Me too.....butt....I'm gonna raise him a Mooning Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Rolleyes Me too.....butt....I'm gonna raise him a Mooning Hilarious

Lol, they just can't see it. He's drama queen Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:37 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yea couldn't figure that one out. Why go for fg? He should have went for it Wheaton was on fire  

Coaching with his "belly".  Just a bone headed decision based on the way the game was going at that point.  Keep the offense on the field.

(11-30-2015, 12:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Rough officiating against the Steelers. Time to find your QB for the future, though. It ain't Landry Jones.

Overall I didn't think it was horrible, but Sherman certainly gets a away with a lot for a guy who claims to be thes best. "Veteran move" I believe the announcers cal it. Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Coaching with his "belly".  Just a bone headed decision based on the way the game was going at that point.  Keep the offense on the field.

Overall I didn't think it was horrible, but Sherman certainly gets a away with a lot for a guy who claims to be thes best.  "Veteran move" I believe the announcers cal it.  Mellow

Agree on all, Sherman holds more than not. My old ass could do that, he's just mediocre when not holding. I mean 1 interception all year,Nelson has 5 that tells me he's not the best.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:32 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Agree on all, Sherman holds more than not. My old ass could do that, he's just mediocre when not holding. I mean 1 interception all year,Nelson has 5 that tells me he's not the best.  Cool

Reminds me of that Ike Taylor guy. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Reminds me of that Ike Taylor guy. Ninja

[Image: latest?cb=20111111001758]
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:47 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Wyche it's all about his ego. The media will be all over him and how tough he is. The classic Big Ben ego stroke     Rock On

Ha, I don't blame Ben for taking himself out of that game since Tomlin's decisions pretty much made winning an impossibility.  
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Reminds me of that Ike Taylor guy. Ninja

No, Ike always got called when he held.   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:32 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Agree on all, Sherman holds more than not. My old ass could do that, he's just mediocre when not holding. I mean 1 interception all year,Nelson has 5 that tells me he's not the best.  Cool

No No No....Sherman is a Bad Ass!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
We will see if the Boom has gone Bust if the ravens and Browns and torch them
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:30 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: No No No....Sherman is a Bad Ass!

60% mouth 40% talent.

He benefited from a really good front 7.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: The only legitimate bad call in Super Bowl XL.  You are right about that.  Good job! (And good memory...from ten years ago.)

In all seriousness.....it's hard to forget that one.  That may just be the worst call that I've ever seen against anyone.....and then it actually stood.  Someone should've overruled that one. LOL

Reply/Quote
The Legend of Boom.

Because it's in the past.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote