Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The (Long Awaited) Tecmo Bowl Prediction for Bengals v Titans
Then one day I decided to give them a try, Nintendo had just came out in my early 20's and was hot, so I went to buy but they had all been sold out.

So instead I bought a Sega machine and we would play and gamble the baseball and football games a lot. Then two months later Sega Genesis came out and they no longer even made videos for my original Sega and nobody wanted to play it anymore per being outdated.

Seen this was there game and got out and never looked back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 11:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: My HS days were all sports, just went from one to the next, but Jesus was our team captain and was only teammate to ever bat 1,000, or to never drop a pass even. Dude has skills and we rarely did anything indoors in my day.   

When I was in HS pong, space invaders, and Pac Man had just came out then which began the video craze. I opted to play Foosball or Billiards where my hand eye coordination shined more so than video's.   

This provides context. My high school sports days comprised watching a lot of baseball from the bench during summer league ball because my talent only took me so far. Thus, I had a lot of time to play Tecmo Super Bowl. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 11:21 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This provides context. My high school sports days comprised watching a lot of baseball from the bench during summer league ball because my talent only took me so far. Thus, I had a lot of time to play Tecmo Super Bowl. 

Sure it would be fun but I would probably get addicted and don't have that much extra time presently. 

Saving for retirement possibly 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Where're the graphics?? I need screenshots with analysis of the clutch plays. Tongue

[Image: 126714.jpg]
Reply/Quote