Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mueller Report thread
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-18-2019, 09:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Has nothing to do with reading it. I’m commenting on your comment.  But kudos on reading 500 pages in a couple of hours.

It's not so hard when most of it is redacted. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-18-2019, 10:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: I did.   Smirk

Gimme a break. I'm too busy reading the Mueller report to read every post in here, brother!
As I said on election night: Folks will spend the next 4-8 years being what they have professed to hate for the last 8. It appears this report is nothing (that was actually my first ever comment on the report) but some will cling to every morsel to justify their position.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-18-2019, 09:03 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: It appears the only reason Trump isn't currently being impeached for obstruction is that his aides, some of whom he fired, did NOT do what HE told them to do.

Think about that.

Wham!! That is where you lost the trumpets.
(04-18-2019, 06:24 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Trump and Fox News are hoping others don't actually read the report as well.

Really?  After two years you're still pretending Fox is the news trying to deceive us?!?
--------------------------------------------------------

(04-18-2019, 05:20 PM)jj22 Wrote: Which is interesting given how Trump supporters thought intent shouldn't be an issue when it came to Hillary.

As I understand it, intent wasn't supposed to matter in the statue Hillary was going to be charged with.

But, sure, a lack of intent over a witchhunt is your new standard for obstruction.  Irony laughs at you.

(04-18-2019, 09:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The report literally says that it is not stating a crime did not occur there. So what makes you so certain?

It also literally says that it is not stating a crime occurred.

You're track record on this whole thing sucks.  You got duped - learn from it and move on.

(04-19-2019, 02:45 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Really?  After two years you're still pretending Fox is the news trying to deceive us?!?

Not the only one, to be sure. Just the one with the largest and most rabid audience.
(04-19-2019, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said on election night: Folks will spend the next 4-8 years being what they have professed to hate for the last 8. It appears this report is nothing (that was actually my first ever comment on the report) but some will cling to every morsel to justify their position.

I wouldn't say "nothing". Everything Trump aside, it shows how the Russians proceeded.

As for Trump, I for one don't need to justify anything. Criminal intent or not, it paints once more the picture of an amzingly unhinged president. I also feel it shows Trump pretty much is not indicted because a president allegedly can't be - and that Barr blatantly lied about that on several occasions - but that's just how I read it. Others might use the report to claim exoneration, which I find weak, but ok. But calling it "nothing", that takes it a bit too far for me.
(04-19-2019, 02:51 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: It also literally says that it is not stating a crime occurred.

You're track record on this whole thing sucks.  You got duped - learn from it and move on.

Nah, I'm pretty comfortable with my track record on this. I'm also not saying obstruction occurred. I was merely asking why someone was so certain there was no crime when the report said explicitly that it was not stating that.

Now, kindly stop trying to make things personal all over this forum and move on, yourself.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(04-18-2019, 08:49 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: That's not what your original post said  Mellow

Like I said before, "sensationalized bullshit". Just admit your hate for Trump makes you sensationalized things. 

I've always said foreign state. Anytime I've made that comment (because it's true and has been said many times before). Check my post history. I'm pretty consistent with what I say.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(04-18-2019, 09:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The report literally says that it is not stating a crime did not occur there. So what makes you so certain?

They won't read it because they want to spout off uninformed (Hannity, Fox News) opinions.

Then attack those who are at least trying to read through it to learn as much as we can about this historic moment in history.

(04-18-2019, 09:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, if he's saying that a crime did not occur, then he's saying that a crime did occur, then where is the referral for charges?  Point is that it takes deliberate intent to constitute obstruction, and from what I understand, that is difficult to prove.  So, there you have it.  Just a guy expressing his opinion, as protected by 1A, albeit probably not the best thing he could have done at the time.  Still, not a crime.

Mueller and his team were pretty thorough, don't you think?  If something concrete would have been there, they would have found it.  

He's not saying a crime didn't occur. You've been conned by Trump (again).

Read the report if you are going to be invested enough double down on posters (with comically bad info at that).

(04-18-2019, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can read a headline as well as the next person, but you're the one spouting off about "worst attack...." do you want to provide substance to your assertion or not? 

Reading Fox News/Hannity/Conservative media headlines is why people are so ill-informed as it is. Read the report if you really care (Trump supporters don't, they don't want to know the truth. The prefer to be lied to by a known con). Ignorance is bliss for some.

Yes, look through history, when was the last time a foreign state has attacked America like it's being reported and outlined how Russia did? I'll answer for you. Pearl Harbor.

Time to stop the all out defense of Russia. We are  (supposed to be) Americans. Time for Trump supporters/defenders to act like it. Stand up for this country instead of professing their love and admiration for Putin and Kim. Who thinks that's patriotic outside of Fox News, Conservative media, and a couple members on this board? Time for Trump supporters and defenders to stop only being pro America when a Muslims says they shouldn't all be held responsible for 9/11 or black athletes kneel to shine light on racial injustice.

And no, I'm not going by conspiracy theories mentioned early in an attempt to answer this questions (Kennedy shooting/9/111). Trump supporters like to ignore facts for conspiracy theories. I go by facts.

(04-18-2019, 12:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: This was clearly and unequivocally the biggest attack on America since Pearl Harbor. How the American POTUS (we now know why) and Americans allowed Putin to get away with it is outrageous as you read this.

Jaw dropping.

Thank God Americans were a little more patriotic in 1942.

(04-19-2019, 09:25 AM)jj22 Wrote: I've always said foreign state. Anytime I've made that comment (because it's true and has been said many times before). Check my post history. I'm pretty consistent with what I say.

Oops. You're wrong again. Just admit it man. 

Like I have always said. Sensationalized bullshit.  Rock On
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(04-18-2019, 12:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: This was clearly and unequivocally the biggest attack on America since Pearl Harbor.

(04-19-2019, 09:25 AM)jj22 Wrote: I've always said foreign state. 

No you didn't. (Mr. Aquapod beat me to it, but I leave it there nonetheless)
And I wouldn't care that much, were it not for the fact that performances like yours only can drive away people who might be inclined to be persuaded or change their opinion.

The Mueller report, as I would argue, paints quite the devastating picture of Trump and his presidency. I'd suggest to focus on that.
I'm not. Look back on my post history. I've said the same thing for months now. You are just late to this, and because I didn't clarify once, it doesn't erase the 20 other times I've said it. I thought it was pretty clear by now what I meant.

I am always going to say what I want, and that won't change regardless of peoples thoughts of me.

(04-18-2019, 01:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: When is the last time we’ve been attacked so blatantly by a foreign state? How can you read the report and think something worse has happened since 1942?

We just going to ignore this in the same thread.

I know what I say people. I say the same things to make certain points.

(04-19-2019, 09:45 AM)jj22 Wrote: We just going to ignore this in the same thread.

I know what I say people. I say the same things to make certain points.

I didn't ignore that post. It was after your original post that did not include "foreign state". You moved the goal posts when you (hopefully) realized your mistake, but you still can't admit it. 

Or did you mean to say it in the OP? You know, like how Trump actually meant to say things that he doesn't say.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]