38.10%
8 38.10%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Hampshire Thread (Predictions)
NH is today.

I don't think a Hillary loss is a big deal as this is Bernie's backyard. She can regroup and head forward to other states. Apparently Bill and her are upset with the "messaging". It's not the messaging, it's the message.

Trump should win this one. He's too far ahead. 30% of Republicans will support him no matter what at this point. It's a matter of who gets the 2nd place momentum to carry forward. At some point, the other 70% will come together.

Prediction:
Trump- 27%
Rubio 20%
Kasich 14%

Sanders- 58%
Clinton- 42%
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I hadn't looked at the polls, but I think Christie moves a little from making Rubio look like a chode.
(02-09-2016, 01:33 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I hadn't looked at the polls, but I think Christie moves a little from making Rubio look like a chode.

The problem is, Christie offers nothing else other than one debate moment.

He's an authoritarian dick and doesn't have the cult-like personality of Trump to get away with it
(02-09-2016, 01:44 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The problem is, Christie offers nothing else other than one debate moment.

He's an authoritarian dick and doesn't have the cult-like personality of Trump to get away with it

What if he stays with the angry fat man persona ?

There are hordes of us angry fat men out there.
Ninja

"Mr. Christie, why have you brought a turkey drumstick and a beer to the podium ?"

"Cause Murica, MF'er !!"
Hilarious
(02-09-2016, 01:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: What if he stays with the angry fat man persona ?

There are hordes of us angry fat men out there.
Ninja

"Mr. Christie, why have you brought a turkey drumstick and a beer to the podium ?"

"Cause Murica, MF'er !!"
Hilarious

As an angry fat man myself, I don't like him because he got lap-band surgery. He cheated. And still failed. 
He took the easiest path to losing weight on the planet and is still a tubbo fatty fatman.
Either embrace it and work with it or do what Huck did and lose weight.

He's clearly got the self-control of a toddler. 
(02-09-2016, 02:38 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: As an angry fat man myself, I don't like him because he got lap-band surgery. He cheated. And still failed. 
He took the easiest path to losing weight on the planet and is still a tubbo fatty fatman.
Either embrace it and work with it or do what Huck did and lose weight.

He's clearly got the self-control of a toddler. 

I can respect that.
I thought about that surgery. 
Given my heart condition, I cannot exercise enough to eliminate the beer body that my youth built.

But anyway....  I'm not a Christie supporter or anything.
Trump and Sanders. The day of Bad Hair.
(02-09-2016, 02:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I can respect that.
I thought about that surgery. 
Given my heart condition, I cannot exercise enough to eliminate the beer body that my youth built.

But anyway....  I'm not a Christie supporter or anything.

My knees are absolutely shot. 

I need to lose weight so it's easier on my knees but I can't exercise because my knees are so bad.
(02-09-2016, 03:38 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: My knees are absolutely shot. 

I need to lose weight so it's easier on my knees but I can't exercise because my knees are so bad.

A pal of mine is in lousy shape and he wanted to work out with me a bit, but he also has a laugh at how constantly nicked up I am from doing P90x and/or running etc.  I'm 34 but my joints are just killing me at times.  I'm sure it's mostly because my form is crap, though.
(02-09-2016, 03:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A pal of mine is in lousy shape and he wanted to work out with me a bit, but he also has a laugh at how constantly nicked up I am from doing P90x and/or running etc.  I'm 34 but my joints are just killing me at times.  I'm sure it's mostly because my form is crap, though.

I destroyed my knees in high school. I was genetically dealt a shitty hand when it came to these things. 
Never had one big injury but a bunch of little things kept adding up. 
(02-09-2016, 03:58 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I destroyed my knees in high school. I was genetically dealt a shitty hand when it came to these things. 

I have chronic issues with my left knee and interestingly it happened while I was working for the Cubs.  I jokingly talk about my knee injury during my first season in the bigs.
(02-09-2016, 04:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have chronic issues with my left knee and interestingly it happened while I was working for the Cubs.  I jokingly talk about my knee injury during my first season in the bigs.

Dusty probably left you in too long
(02-09-2016, 03:38 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: My knees are absolutely shot. 

(02-09-2016, 03:58 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I destroyed my knees in high school. I was genetically dealt a shitty hand when it came to these things. 

You probably already know this, but if it's your knees preventing you from exercising, maybe you can swim.  I can't think of a better whole body exercise with almost no stress on the joints than this.  Well, I can, but probably nothing that lasts long enough to burn that many calories  Wink
This quickly derailed into the old man aches and pains thread.
Called almost immediately for Trump and Sanders.

Kasich with 16% in second and Cruz, Bush, and Rubio battling for 3rd around 10-12%.

(02-09-2016, 10:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Called almost immediately for Trump and Sanders.

Kasich with 16% in second and Cruz, Bush, and Rubio battling for 3rd around 10-12%.

Kasich and the other Govs bet the house on NH. I see the field shrinking to 3-4 within a week. 
(02-09-2016, 10:50 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Kasich and the other Govs bet the house on NH. I see the field shrinking to 3-4 within a week. 

assuming Kasich and Bush secure 2nd and 3rd, we should have Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, and Bush remaining. Those last 4 need to battle it out as the anti-Trump candidate. Why not wait for March 1st? I think Carson is stubborn enough to stick around for that too.

(02-09-2016, 11:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: assuming Kasich and Bush secure 2nd and 3rd, we should have Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, and Bush remaining. Those last 4 need to battle it out as the anti-Trump candidate. Why not wait for March 1st? I think Carson is stubborn enough to stick around for that too.

Probably. I think Rubio will start a big run in the south. 
I really think Kasich has been running for VP this whole time. 

I think Fiorina is out tomorrow and Christie soon after that

Figure Christie supporters will probably go to Jeb first, then eventually they all go to Rubio with Cruz getting Carson's supporters.
(02-09-2016, 11:04 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Probably. I think Rubio will start a big run in the south. 
I really think Kasich has been running for VP this whole time. 

I think Fiorina is out tomorrow and Christie soon after that

Figure Christie supporters will probably go to Jeb first, then eventually they all go to Rubio with Cruz getting Carson's supporters.

A number of them need to take a bullet for the party and drop out. The Christie/Bush/Rubio/Kasich bloc would overpower the Trump bloc. If this doesn't happen before March 1st, the party is in trouble. 

(02-09-2016, 06:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: This quickly derailed into the old man aches and pains thread.

Fitting since Bernie won, right?

*RIMSHOT*