Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ***OFFICIAL***Evan McPherson nickname thread
(11-23-2021, 06:25 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: He said he wants his nickname to be "Money Mac"

https://stripehype.com/2021/11/23/evan-mcpherson-nickname-bengals/

case closed?

we'll call him whatever we damn please

EMC²

disclaimer: All credit goes to me
(11-23-2021, 08:12 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: we'll call him whatever we damn please

EMC²

You had the perfect opportunity to put a 3 where that 2 is.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(11-23-2021, 08:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You had the perfect opportunity to put a 3 where that 2 is.

He wears the number 2

EMC² is his nickname
(11-23-2021, 08:12 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: we'll call him whatever we damn please

EMC²

[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-23-2021, 08:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: He wears the number 2

EMC² is his nickname

Oh shit. I didn't even consider his number. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(11-23-2021, 08:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh shit. I didn't even consider his number. 

me either. it hit me after I posted it lmao

it was meant to be
Not this again.....
I don't know so much about nicknaming McPherson but I already use "Old Mutha" for another teammate's moniker.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Since it’s unlocked now I’ll post it again

Anyways WWE Network is on Peacock now so I’m watching Survivor Series.

Charlotte Flair match right after she misses her big boot to Becky lynch (and supposedly head butts her or something) the commentator says: “She hit a Evan McPherson boot off of Becky lunched head.”
(11-23-2021, 09:36 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Since it’s unlocked now I’ll post it again

Charlotte Flair match right after she misses her big boot to Becky lynch (and supposedly head butts her or something) the commentator says: “She hit a Evan McPherson boot off of Becky lunched head.”

That's because it's PAT Macafee.... That was the worst survivor series in the last 2 decades....
(11-23-2021, 09:36 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Since it’s unlocked now I’ll post it again

that stuff is unwatchable. Frankly Im impressed you can sit through modern wwe. It's a dying company
(11-23-2021, 10:21 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: that stuff is unwatchable. Frankly Im impressed you can sit through modern wwe. It's a dying company

I relatively liked the Big E vs Roman Reigns battle of the heavyweight champions. Except the finish was bogus.
(11-23-2021, 08:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: He wears the number 2

EMC² is his nickname

Maybe it's the physics nerd in me but...
I REALLY LIKE THIS.
(11-23-2021, 06:16 PM)Destro Wrote: If he shanks one next week, I'm coming back here to shank you.

I second this notion.

If McPherson misses a kick against the Steelers, I don't care if we still win the game, the necrophiliac who brought this thread back from the dead should be banned until the offseason.
(11-24-2021, 12:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I second this notion.

If McPherson misses a kick against the Steelers, I don't care if we still win the game, the necrophiliac who brought this thread back from the dead should be banned until the offseason.

Nervous

(11-24-2021, 12:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nervous

I was just about to warn him that mods had their eyes on him...

[Image: discord-banhammer.gif]

Wait... who got banned? I didn't see any egregious posts in this thread.
(11-24-2021, 12:52 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Wait... who got banned?  I didn't see any egregious posts in this thread.

Nobody. Faulk was making a funny.

(11-24-2021, 12:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nobody. Faulk was making a funny.

Faulk?! Faulk?!FAULK?!!!

[Image: angry_baby1.jpg]
(11-24-2021, 12:52 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Wait... who got banned?  I didn't see any egregious posts in this thread.

(11-24-2021, 12:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nobody. Faulk was making a funny.

*DECODING IN PROGRESS...

[Image: HatefulSeveralIbis-max-1mb.gif]

*TRANSLATION...beepbeepboop

"Philhos just got slammed into the next century"

/TRANSMISSION