Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The OL Thread
(09-28-2023, 01:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: Once Joe's calf is far enough along for him to be able to push off in his throwing motion correctly the scoring will jump. Even in the Rams game he missed a couple of throws he usually makes both of which were likely TD throws. Right now they just need to win however ugly until Burrow is back to being himself. Beat the titans and we're back to 2-2. Yes we're still in gaol for tiebreakers but first things first - get the W-L record stabilized.

So is Joe still trash as you called him a couple of weeks ago in the Gameday thread?  Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 11:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: So is Joe still trash as you called him a couple of weeks ago in the Gameday thread?  Cool

Is this a new thing on here where If anyone says anything negative you clown them?

Joe WAS trash. Was this supposed to be a 1-up as if because Burrow played decent Sunday it’s wild to have complained about his Cleveland game?

Like explain the purpose of this post
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 02:09 AM)Housh Wrote: Is this a new thing on here where If anyone says anything negative you clown them?

Joe WAS trash. Was this supposed to be a 1-up as if because Burrow played decent Sunday it’s wild to have complained about his Cleveland game?

Just like in the direct TV commercial;  The guy in face paint who can't get the game,  is a clown.

So as the one's who post over the top knee-jerk stuff in the game day threads..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I expect Burrow would agree - he WAS trash that game. Doesn’t mean he’s always trash. He lost us the Cleveland game and to some extent the Rat game. Monday night he looked better. The calf is badly affecting his throwing motion and hence accuracy.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 02:09 AM)Housh Wrote: Is this a new thing on here where If anyone says anything negative you clown them?

Joelist has pretty consistently dogged Burrow since he got here. He's mentioned multiple times that it is time to start doubting if he is "the guy", not a legit NFL QB, that he is overrated, that Andy Dalton was better than him, that he is a bust etc. He just has issues regulating his emotions and this ends up with him saying incredibly outlandish things so people jump on him. 
Reply/Quote
From most rankings I found we are still a below average oline we is disappointing with all the capital we have spent last 2 to 3 years to fix it.
Reply/Quote