Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Oceans" movies
I have never seen "Oceans 11", the old one or the new one but have seen "Oceans 12" and "Oceans 13" many times.

I like 12 and 13 a lot, they are a lot of fun.

But, I've heard people say that they suck and that "Oceans 11" is much much better...the new one I'm talking about.

Is it really that much better than the other two?
Reply/Quote
I've actually never seen any of them.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They are all pretty good, but the first was the best (have also not seen the original with the Rat Pack & Friends).
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
Consensus among critics, certainly, is that the first film was the best of the series. I'd have to agree. I'd wager that if you really enjoy 13 and 12, then you're gonna love 11.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 03:53 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I have never seen "Oceans 11", the old one or the new one but have seen "Oceans 12" and "Oceans 13" many times.

I like 12 and 13 a lot, they are a lot of fun.

But, I've heard people say that they suck and that "Oceans 11" is much much better...the new one I'm talking about.

Is it really that much better than the other two?

it might be we saw 11 first and therefore like it better...  11 is really good.  they all 3 are good movies.  but I liked 11 and 13 better than 12
Reply/Quote
The new 11 was my favorite of the series.

But don't ask my wife. She's started the movie 5 or 6 times, but always falls asleep after the first 40 minutes. It's like ambien.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
11 was best, and not too keen on this all female version coming out
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 01:07 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: 11 was best, and not too keen on this all female version coming out

Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock and Elizabeth Banks?  That's a pile worth diving into.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think many people feel 11 (new versions) was the best, because you didn't know what was coming. 12 and 13 you kind of new there was going to be a big twist somewhere, but 11 was unique.
Reply/Quote
I still haven't seen 11 yet but I plan too eventually.

I actually liked 12 the best especially after we find out that Matt Damon's mom is the investigator, lol. That part where she's talking to him and starts to walk out of the room and says something about already forgetting his name was great. Then in the car when she told him about, was the guys name "Matsui" or something like that, I thought it was good.

13 had its good moments but really didn't like that whole "Shook Sinatras Hand" bit but the whole setup was cool and man I felt so sorry for that "Diamond Critic" and the hell they put him through. He got his reward in the end though.
Reply/Quote