Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-12-2016, 04:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've lost a couple close ones.  Sooner or later, all cylinders will fire on the same day..
Sorry Sunset..haha

Example: That's what she/your mom/gf/wife/sister said!  LMAO 

Git-R-Dun!
Reply/Quote
Sunset, please tell your wife I'm sorry for emasculating you like that in front of your buddies. It's going to take more than a couple of T sessions and single packs to get your confidence up again. Maybe you can throw an old clawfoot on the deck and see if a soak gets something stirring.

If someone knows this sad sack irl, please convey my condolences. There is no way he logs back in this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Looks like one of the unbeatens is going down...

His fantasy team now matches his fantasy life.

And then there was one.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone open for a trade? I'm looking for a good TE.

I'm willing to offer up one of my 3 good-but-not-great WR's (Baldwin, Cobb or Sanders) plus I might be willing to throw in Pitta, who hasn't exactly been terrible. Depends on the offer though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 02:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyone open for a trade? I'm looking for a good TE.

I'm willing to offer up one of my 3 good-but-not-great WR's (Baldwin, Cobb or Sanders) plus I might be willing to throw in Pitta, who hasn't exactly been terrible. Depends on the offer though.
Interested in J Stewart?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 03:14 PM)treee Wrote: Interested in J Stewart?

Are you saying you're interested in Johnathan Stewart? If so, yeah I'm deep enough to offer him up too.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 04:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Are you saying you're interested in Johnathan Stewart? If so, yeah I'm deep enough to offer him up too.
Wrong thread for me haha
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 04:08 PM)treee Wrote: Wrong thread for me haha

Lol. You had me looking for a TE named "J Stewart". I'm thinking "man, did some unknown have a break out year that I haven't heard about?" 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 04:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol. You had me looking for a TE named "J Stewart". I'm thinking "man, did some unknown have a break out year that I haven't heard about?" 
I'm in the P&R league and Im still looking for a replacement for Montcreif.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 02:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyone open for a trade? I'm looking for a good TE.

I'd maybe be willing to move Martellus Bennett.
Reply/Quote
I am phat at RB, but I need a QB. Anybody game?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am phat at RB, but I need a QB. Anybody game?

I tried to offer you Matt Ryan earlier in the year. Not sure if you saw it.
Reply/Quote
I've never had more injuries on a team before. I definitely need another back.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 05:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I've never had more injuries on a team before.  I definitely need another back.

CP9 can get you Jennings or Matthews.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 12:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: CP9 can get you Jennings or Matthews.

Interesting.  Let me consider it for a little bit.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 12:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Interesting.  Let me consider it for a little bit.

Okey Doke, roll with Darren Sproles and Travis Henry.

Reply/Quote
CJ anderson might be out for the season. You should see if that booker kid is available.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 07:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: CJ anderson might be out for the season. You should see if that booker kid is available.

CJ's going to be fine, but still a good bye week pickup

Reply/Quote
Looks like I'm finally going down this week. Sad
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2016, 09:44 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Looks like I'm finally going down this week.   Sad

Good. Now you can stop pretending you have the best team. :andy:
Reply/Quote