Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
My team is the Bengals of fantasy. Dominated both seasons only to lose my first playoff game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 07:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks and I'm sure I will; as the Old Bull is still getting his; as the young bulls have long since ran out of gas.

The crazy thing is that I have ridden Zeke Elliott's coat tail this year and I offered that pick to everyone.  I even proposed the pick for Gurley, Glad that got turned down.

Glad I could be of service. Had I taken that trade, I would've had Zeke and LeVeon. A 16-0 season could've been a real possibility. So I turned your trade down for the sake of parity. Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 07:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks and I'm sure I will; as the Old Bull is still getting his; as the young bulls have long since ran out of gas.

The crazy thing is that I have ridden Zeke Elliott's coat tail this year and I offered that pick to everyone. I even proposed the pick for Gurley, Glad that got turned down. 

So much for the old bull...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 11:38 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: So much for the old bull...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Zeke and Whit ain't done yet.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats Cage, impressive point total!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats on the blowout championship win, CTB. Geez, that was like the 1990 49ers vs Broncos SB.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 02:01 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Congrats Cage, impressive point total!

(12-26-2016, 02:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Congrats on the blowout championship win, CTB. Geez, that was like the 1990 49ers vs Broncos SB.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It's not over until I say it's over. 

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 09:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It was the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor. Your knowledge of history is apparently the only thing more atrocious than this score. If this game were a Rocky fight, it'd be the first match with Clubber Lang. Mick would be screaming "I'm throwing in the towel Rock! He murderin' ya!"
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 09:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

"CageTheBengal registered the highest point total this season (including playoffs) to beat Hugh G. Rection 183.86 to 129.66."

[Image: Untitled-1_3.png]

[Image: 1f29fbbdb3465c20eba225c2afd08db35a2d09e9...fefae5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 02:01 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Congrats Cage, impressive point total!

(12-26-2016, 02:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Congrats on the blowout championship win, CTB. Geez, that was like the 1990 49ers vs Broncos SB.

Thanks guys its been fun.  

Looking forward to next season. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 12:45 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: "CageTheBengal registered the highest point total this season (including playoffs) to beat Hugh G. Rection 183.86 to 129.66."

[Image: Untitled-1_3.png]

[Image: 1f29fbbdb3465c20eba225c2afd08db35a2d09e9...fefae5.jpg]

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, but I guess congratulations are in order. I'm glad that someone who stayed very active all year took home the trophy. I blame my loss squarely on Jeremy Hill and his 0.80 poinrs. 

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 12:43 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It was the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor. Your knowledge of history is apparently the only thing more atrocious than this score. If this game were a Rocky fight, it'd be the first match with Clubber Lang. Mick would be screaming "I'm throwing in the towel Rock! He murderin' ya!"

There's a movie called Animal House; I recommend you watch it. 

Reply/Quote
Good season chums.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, but I guess congratulations are in order. I'm glad that someone who stayed very active all year took home the trophy. I blame my loss squarely on Jeremy Hill and his 0.80 poinrs. 

Thanks. Your mid-season run was pretty impressive.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, but I guess congratulations are in order. I'm glad that someone who stayed very active all year took home the trophy. I blame my loss squarely on Jeremy Hill and his 0.80 poinrs. 

So, would you have rather taken the 54 pt beat down, or had a 60 pt lead with only 2 games (4 players including a kicker and Booker as a flex) left...and lose by 1.4 points? 

Shocked Mellow Sad Cry  <----me

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Great job on the win Cage The Bengal!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 11:12 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Great job on the win Cage The Bengal!

Thanks! Appreciate it.
Reply/Quote
Already looking forward if I can extend my Bengal-like streak to 3 consecutive 1st round playoff exits.

Whatever
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 03:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, would you have rather taken the 54 pt beat down, or had a 60 pt lead with only 2 games (4 players including a kicker and Booker as a flex) left...and lose by 1.4 points? 

Shocked Mellow Sad Cry  <----me

I think his silence says it all. LOL
Reply/Quote
So when do we start getting the Board League together? I guess Wes has left for good, and that leaves a manager spot open? Who's the commish? I want answers damnit! lol
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote