Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-24-2020, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You can stop the BS now. 

(10-24-2020, 01:26 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You can stop with the BS. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 06:28 AM)SladeX Wrote: And yet Michael Thomas has played about 5 minutes so far... . Every week it's something. He's like the Ghost of AJ Green 2019. E's covid scratch seems like bad luck, not age related. Davante is solid. I liked him from the beginning, and planned on keeping him before the switch. But I'm not married to him or anything, lol.

Wentz plays behind an OLine that rivals ours, good thing he's a bit mobile... . He's done pretty well though.

I need a solid rb 2/3. For this week, and as matchup/backup going forward. Didn't need a 3rd qb, who would see the field only if my other 2 got injured.

At the time the trade filled 2 of my immediate needs beautifully, with matchup opportunities going forward. 

I feel personally attacked.  Hilarious

I got Miles, Thomas, and Mixon out this week, guess it's another down week for me.
Reply/Quote
This league is incredibly tight right now. It’s anyone’s game except for all yours.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 05:21 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I feel personally attacked.  Hilarious

I got Miles, Thomas, and Mixon out this week, guess it's another down week for me.

Surely Thomas will come good sometime,  lol. But I did lose patience with him.

I had Colston a few years ago, and E seems like a guy in his mold. Can have a monster game on the right situation,  but not a WR1.

In the meantime Hawkeye is looking after Buffalo Brown,  the Titan Brown is chugging along finally, until he steps on a landmine or something, and maybe Hotlips can work some magik on E?  Wink
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:26 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Sure! You and I both know how that went. You can stop with the BS. I was never interested in your "deal". A shitty rb and a QB that you just dropped, for the hoodies QB and a RB 1, that up until injury had equal value to the RB you traded..lol.. ThumbsUp 

Your gaslighting has no power with me. Next time I won't be without both Conner and Henry in the same week.  Wink
See you in a bit.

Oh come on, don't be like that. I'll tell you what. As a goodwill gesture I'll still give you my starting long snapper and defense for Newton and Freeman. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 07:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh come on, don't be like that. I'll tell you what. As a goodwill gesture I'll still give you my starting long snapper and defense for Newton and Freeman. 

You got a WR? Lol... Dak going down destroyed Lamb's fantasy value.  Cry
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 08:37 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You got a WR? Lol... Dak going down destroyed Lamb's fantasy value.  Cry

Well it didn't do a whole lot for Dak's either

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 06:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it didn't do a whole lot for Dak's either

I feel ya! I was empathizing with you a couple of days ago. You lost McCaffrey right off the bat, then Dak. That's a tough couple of licks to absorb.
Reply/Quote
This is getting too easy...
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 11:14 AM)hollodero Wrote: This is getting too easy...

HmmHmmmm...
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Can someone give me a rundown of which poster is which team?

I'm sure it's listed further back in the thread, but I'm too lazy to look through it.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 04:46 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Can someone give me a rundown of which poster is which team?  

I'm sure it's listed further back in the thread, but I'm too lazy to look through it.

Sho nuff=bfine
Kangaroos=hollo
Amelia=Bengal Dude
Urinal Cakes=Vas Deferens
Dead Rabbits= Stone The Crow
Flying Wolves=PackerBacker
Poppies Wolves=Slade
Maulers=Tiger Teeth

The rest are self explanatory 

Reply/Quote
I've got the following WRs I could start (3 spots to fill):

Chase Claypool
Tyler Boyd
Tee Higgens
DJ Chark against Packers
Robby Anderson against the Bucs
Diontae Johnson against the Bengals
AJ Green

Which 3 would you start?

I've got Boyd, Higgens, and Claypoool starting. But if this turns into a defensive game I may not do too well.
Was thinking of maybe putting Chark or Anderson in as safer picks.

Any suggestions?
Reply/Quote
Also, with Kelce on his bye, would you go with Trey Burton or Dallas Goedert?

I'm 4-4 and a win this week would pretty much lock me into my playoff spot.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 12:01 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I've got the following WRs I could start (3 spots to fill):

Chase Claypool
Tyler Boyd
Tee Higgens
DJ Chark against Packers
Robby Anderson against the Bucs
Diontae Johnson against the Bengals
AJ Green

Which 3 would you start?

I've got Boyd, Higgens, and Claypoool starting. But if this turns into a defensive game I may not do too well.
Was thinking of maybe putting Chark or Anderson in as safer picks.

Any suggestions?

My suggestion is to trade some Bengals/Steelers. 

Reply/Quote
Boy did my team suck this week! Yee haw!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 01:41 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Boy did my team suck this week!  Yee haw!

Welcome to every week this season for me  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 03:30 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Welcome to every week this season for me  Hilarious

Well... it appears you got the better of me this time aroud, by a whopping 0,04 points it seems.

Partially heartfelt congrats.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 03:02 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well... it appears you got the better of me this time aroud, by a whopping 0,04 points it seems.

Partially heartfelt congrats.

Never doubted this win for a second   Ninja
Reply/Quote
I had the ugliest win of my FF history. I would be mad about my trade of Montgomery for Wentz, except Montgomery is hurt and Sanders/Parker is a wash.

Also thought I'd be fine at RB with Run CMC coming back, but it appears he's suffering from "I got paid" syndrome. At least Kirk Cousins is serviceable and Gio has been filling in for Mixon.

I've also got a former All Pro WR from Georgia if anyone is looking for a has been.

Reply/Quote