Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official GOP Debate Thread
Kasich is defending expanding medicare.

[Image: fzrtozl.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Like how Rubio, Jeb and even Ted Cruz get softballs to sell themselves while Trump, Walker, Kasich and Carson all get put to the fire.
(08-06-2015, 10:25 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Fox's establishment 'Pubs are really trying to bury Trump

They are trying to attack him and I think it's backfiring. They should have fed his ego
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-06-2015, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They are trying to attack him and I think it's backfiring. They should have fed his ego

I don't know....he's been loudly booed several times.

Rubio is running circles around these clowns.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Jersey Trash versus Kentucky Bumpkin

What will it take to destroy ISIS in 90 days?

LOL?

Oh, all you have to do is say "Radical Islamist Terrorists"? Wow, it's so easy.

Did Ben Carson leave?

Trump getting sassy

Not going well for Rand getting embarassed by Trump
so far Trump has shamed not only the repubs but that guttural sounding Kelley lady! Go Donald!!! as for the rest of these retards, they seem to all agree with him so far!

(08-06-2015, 10:32 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I don't know....he's been loudly booed several times.

booed by who loudly? You are obviously not listening!!

Jeb does not understand what Common Core is.

(08-06-2015, 10:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Jeb does not understand what Common Core is.

Not surprising since he supports it.  He supports whatever his donors want him to support.  He and Hillary have some of the same donors.  He's a progressive.
(08-06-2015, 10:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Ben Carson leave?

They ignored him for quite  a while.  I actually tweeted them that they were disrespecting Carson right before they asked him a few questions.
(08-06-2015, 11:01 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They ignored him for quite  a while.  I actually tweeted them that they were disrespecting Carson right before they asked him a few questions.

He is killing it now. He is way too smart for the rest. He actually answers the questions and doesn't spout off something he's practiced

(08-06-2015, 11:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He is killing it now. He is way too smart for the rest. He actually answers the questions and doesn't spout off something he's practiced

Not sure I agree with that, but IMO he's a terrible speaker.  Soft-spoken and monotone just doesn't work.

Jeb isn't much better - when he's not stumbling for words he sounds like an amateur teleprompter reader.
(08-06-2015, 11:07 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Not sure I agree with that, but IMO he's a terrible speaker.  Soft-spoken and monotone just doesn't work.

and reminding us every time that he is being ignored makes him sound even weaker.

(08-06-2015, 10:32 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I don't know....he's been loudly booed several times.

I think they stacked the crowd with some booers, but I can guarantee Trump has been getting some applause from viewers at home.  I wouldn't be surprised if his numbers go up.  I also think Ben Carson is going to strike a chord with a lot of Conservative Christians out there.  He's the one I support.  I also like the way Cruz is calling out the liberal Republican leadership.  
(08-06-2015, 11:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and reminding us every time that he is being ignored makes him sound even weaker.

He mentioned it once after he wasn't asked a question for 45 minutes

They're really going after Trump. To the point where it's like they're debating him.

This could backfire. I don't think he's coming off that great, besides a few zingers, but he could get sympathy support.