Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Bengals Board League
(10-29-2017, 07:42 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It seems High on Aaron Rodgers decided that if the Packers don't have a QB he doesn't need one either.

Check out the "Animals" LOL

Either that team has been blown off or something is up with Lawless_1.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 09:37 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: There is a trade pending so maybe you should go in and vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason he would vote is to veto the trade. If people don't veto it should go through.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:26 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: The only reason he would vote is to veto the trade. If people don't veto it should go through.

That’s right. Merely pointing out he is trying to acquire a qb

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 09:37 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: There is a trade pending so maybe you should go in and vote?

I accepted the trade. I thought the trade was fair. My Quarterbacks stink.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:42 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It seems High on Aaron Rodgers decided that if the Packers don't have a QB he doesn't need one either.

Ouch. Hilarious  I have to admit that was pretty funny Bob. You kicked my butt this week. I tried to get a QB on Saturday and acquired Tyrod Taylor but it said it wouldn't let me get him till November 1st so I was screwed out the QB position since both my players are on a bye. If I had a QB I would have beaten you lol just messing with ya. See you in the postseason for a rematch.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:26 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I accepted the trade. I thought the trade was fair. My Quarterbacks stink.

I think you might end up regretting this trade, Mariota has been consistently getting 15+ every week, outside of 1 game I think Mariota has been the same level as Stafford. 

Then on top of that you traded the #1 WR in the Saints offense for the #1 WR in the 49ers Offense that just has a much lower floor and much lower ceiling for Garcon.

Edit : Trade could turn out to be better for you now that the Patriots traded Jimmy to the 49ers. Seems like higher potential with the 49ers getting an actual QB.

(10-30-2017, 01:32 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Ouch. Hilarious  I have to admit that was pretty funny Bob. You kicked my butt this week. I tried to get a QB on Saturday and acquired Tyrod Taylor but it said it wouldn't let me get him till November 1st so I was screwed out the QB position since both my players are on a bye. If I had a QB I would have beaten you lol just messing with ya. See you in the postseason for a rematch.

Yea man, no problem, I had actually dropped Tyrod earlier in the week to pick up McCown and start over Rivers then I decided against it at the last minute. Should have gone with my gut on that one.

Honestly had you started a QB, say Keenum and started Gordon I think you'd be up 10-15 with me having Kareem Hunt and KC kicker. Would have been a much closer game. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 06:47 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I think you might end up regretting this trade, Mariota has been consistently getting 15+ every week, outside of 1 game I think Mariota has been the same level as Stafford. 

Then on top of that you traded the #1 WR in the Saints offense for the #1 WR in the 49ers Offense that just has a much lower floor and much lower ceiling for Garcon.

Edit : Trade could turn out to be better for you now that the Patriots traded Jimmy to the 49ers. Seems like higher potential with the 49ers getting an actual QB.

Yea man, no problem, I had actually dropped Tyrod earlier in the week to pick up McCown and start over Rivers then I decided against it at the last minute. Should have gone with my gut on that one.

Honestly had you started a QB, say Keenum and started Gordon I think you'd be up 10-15 with me having Kareem Hunt and KC kicker. Would have been a much closer game. 

I don't know why I didn't start Gordon. It was a totally brain fart week. I couldn't get a QB and didn't start Melvin Gordon. I mean talk about stupid. I would have had a chance if I started Gordon and had a QB or possibly would have won.
Reply/Quote
Also Garçon is out now. What a dumb trade I accepted.
Reply/Quote
Bye weeks suck.

OJ Howard and Doug Martin got me a grand total of - .20 points. I miss Gronk.
Reply/Quote
Bobody's Nurfict (me) and Shaman are starting to climb from the cellar of the AFC. Next week is going to be interesting. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Seeing coach at 1-7 makes me feel better about backing out on you guys LOL that would've been me with David Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 12:39 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: Seeing coach at 1-7 makes me feel better about backing out on you guys LOL that would've been me with David Johnson.

Losing Beckham & Cook basically ruined the majority of my fantasy teams this season. Worst year that I can ever remember having in fantasy football.

All good though. I'll keep plugging, & much like this misguided franchise, eventually, we'll be back!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 12:39 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: Seeing coach at 1-7 makes me feel better about backing out on you guys LOL that would've been me with David Johnson.

Hey man I lost David Johnson and went 7-2.

Thank god for Kareem Hunt, Chris Hogan, and Alvin Kamara stepping up.
Reply/Quote
How is Bobjones in 1st place in the whole league with Josh McCown at QB. That is funny lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:27 PM)packerbacker Wrote: How is Bobjones in 1st place in the whole league with Josh McCown at QB. That is funny lol.

Just been streaming QB's, McCown has actually been pretty decent lately though.

Was gonna go Tyrod Taylor had you not picked him up, so let me thank you for that.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 02:04 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Just been streaming QB's, McCown has actually been pretty decent lately though.

Was gonna go Tyrod Taylor had you not picked him up, so let me thank you for that.   Tongue

I just lost a heartbreaker too. Now I'm 5-5. Kenny Stills didn't do a thing tonight to give me the win and that long TD run by Drake won him the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 02:20 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I just lost a heartbreaker too. Now I'm 5-5. Kenny Stills didn't do a thing tonight to give me the win and that long TD run by Drake won him the game.

That was a good match up. After this week 4 teams in the AFC are 5-5 and fighting for the 2 spots after Bob Jones (Unless somehow he loses a bunch but I don't see it happening.)
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 10:27 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: That was a good match up. After this week 4 teams in the AFC are 5-5 and fighting for the 2 spots after Bob Jones (Unless somehow he loses a bunch but I don't see it happening.)

I got 3 really tough matchups coming up so it may happen. Although I think we only have 3 games left before playoffs right? So if I lose out and a 5-5 team wins out it would come down to tiebreakers so it aint over yet.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 03:54 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I got 3 really tough matchups coming up so it may happen. Although I think we only have 3 games left before playoffs right? So if I lose out and a 5-5 team wins out it would come down to tiebreakers so it aint over yet.

Yup week 14 is the start of the playoffs.

You got a really good chance to make it being 7-1 in the division is great for you because that's the first set of tie breakers.
Reply/Quote
Brown already got 60 yards and a TD, he is about to ruin any chance I had this week.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote