Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Mixon
[Image: Katy+Mixon+Premiere+Universal+Pictures+I...spEtll.jpg]

This is the Mixon I would draft. And I even found a picture of her in White Bengal Tiger Stripes! Katy, you've got a spot on my team!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-29-2017, 10:20 PM)xxlt Wrote: [Image: Katy+Mixon+Premiere+Universal+Pictures+I...spEtll.jpg]

This is the Mixon I would draft. And I even found a picture of her in White Bengal Tiger Stripes! Katy, you've got a spot on my team!

Hit
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-29-2017, 11:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hit
Ummmm.... yeah !

I'd dig in, like a tick.
You'd have to light a fire under my ass, to get me out.
Why is she standing in front of a picture of sean spicer? Probably what SB is referring to above.
(03-30-2017, 03:44 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Why is she standing in front of a picture of sean spicer? 

Aw, c'mon. You know who that is. The man with an arm like a rocket, a **** like a Burmese Python, and the mind of a scientist!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-30-2017, 06:52 AM)xxlt Wrote: Aw, c'mon. You know who that is. The man with an arm like a rocket, a **** like a Burmese Python, and the mind of a scientist!
Bfine ?
Ninja
(03-29-2017, 10:20 PM)xxlt Wrote: [Image: Katy+Mixon+Premiere+Universal+Pictures+I...spEtll.jpg]

She's very funny and a good actress.

I think she looks better with a fuller figure too.  IMHO.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Katie+Mixon/All+About+Steve+Premiere/bEFfgV3IlVP

[Image: Katie+Mixon+Steve+Premiere+bEFfgV3IlVPl.jpg]

Also I don't know why this is in PnR.... Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-31-2017, 09:51 AM)GMDino Wrote:  

Because women like that make you believe in a higher power.
(03-31-2017, 09:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: She's very funny and a good actress.

I think she looks better with a fuller figure too.  IMHO.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Katie+Mixon/All+About+Steve+Premiere/bEFfgV3IlVP

[Image: Katie+Mixon+Steve+Premiere+bEFfgV3IlVPl.jpg]

She's a little more than fuller figured now, unless they are adding weight to her in her show.  I do like the show though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-31-2017, 10:18 AM)Benton Wrote: Because women like that make you believe in a higher power.
Amen !
(03-31-2017, 10:18 AM)Benton Wrote: Because women like that make you believe in a higher power.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Damn straight. Mixology is my new religion, and Katy is my goddess!