Reply/Quote
Done!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
99%
Reply/Quote
Just voted a good 20 times. 99% for Chase but let’s not get cocky because this one should be a clear cut win. Still gotta vote. 1% voted for Mac Jones. Working theory is that’s a typo by voters since he’s listed right next to Chase.
Reply/Quote
98% of the vote after my vote.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He's going to have to buy a trophy case just for his rookie of the week belts.
Reply/Quote
and while you are at it....don't forget about Joe for Fed Ex Air Player of the Week

https://www.nfl.com/voting/air-and-ground/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Damn, that play he broke loose was amazing. Get's my vote for sure.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:06 PM)pally Wrote: and while you are at it....don't forget about Joe for Fed Ex Air Player of the Week

Jeez, I get that everything is sponsored these days, but Fed Ex Air Players and Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookies are still harsh.

Also, maybe don't vote for the Bengals players. Those trophies only make them more expensive once contract renewals are up. Guess three or four Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of the Week awards or Fed Ex Air player of the week awards amount to an additional annual million.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:17 PM)hollodero Wrote: Jeez, I get that everything is sponsored these days, but Fed Ex Air Players and Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookies are still harsh.

Also, maybe don't vote for the Bengals players. Those trophies only make them more expensive once contract renewals are up. Guess three or four Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of the Week awards or Fed Ex Air player of the week awards amount to an additional annual million.

If Joe and Jamar keep producing like this they’re gonna get paid, period. That’ll be a nice problem to have, as we will legitimately be talking about Playoff and title chances. The second half of the schedule is stiffer, but right now everything is looking pretty good. The Division is there fr the taking.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:24 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: If Joe and Jamar keep producing like this they’re gonna get paid, period.  That’ll be a nice problem to have, as we will legitimately be talking about Playoff and title chances.  The second half of the schedule is stiffer, but right now everything is looking pretty good.  The Division is there fr the taking.

Yeah I know. I merely wanted to write out the Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of the Week award once more.
Reply/Quote
Voted! Need to make sure the high pop Easterners don't vote Mac ahead of Chase.
Reply/Quote
@Bengals just tweeted "@Pepsi, the address is 1 Paul Brown Stadium, but we think you already know that."  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger  Tiger  Tiger
Reply/Quote
98% for Ja'Marr after my vote. 1 percent for Mac.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else notice that the percentages disappeared? May be just me, but thinking something fishy is going on Shocked

Would not be surprised to see Ojulari/Jones win this despite having 0% of the vote.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 08:10 AM)AttackZ Wrote: Anyone else notice that the percentages disappeared? May be just me, but thinking something fishy is going on Shocked

Would not be surprised to see Ojulari/Jones win this despite having 0% of the vote.

You're right, they did.
Reply/Quote
Looks like they removed the percentages to try to give other rookies a shot!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 11:07 AM)Earendil Wrote: You all know the drill.

https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/

pitts had a big day
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:22 AM)jj22 Wrote: Looks like they removed the percentages to try to give other rookies a shot!

Back in 1957, Cincinnati fans essentially stuffed the ballot boxes to vote the 8 Reds starters to the starting lineup of the All-Star game, over players like Ted Williams, Hank Aaron, and Stan Musial.  It was more than a decade before fans were allowed to vote again.  This kind of reminds me of that rule change

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 08:10 AM)AttackZ Wrote: Anyone else notice that the percentages disappeared? May be just me, but thinking something fishy is going on Shocked

If Chase loses this week we will know it’s something nefarious….my guess is they are working on the percentages though. They’ve been having issues with them all year. You can vote 3 times in 3 seconds and get 3 different results which usually include one where our guy magically jumps to 100% of the vote while the others still account for a decent share so the total comes to 140% or something. Probably just fixing that
Reply/Quote