Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of... Oh just give it to Ja'Marr again
(10-26-2021, 11:07 AM)Earendil Wrote: You all know the drill.

https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/

The horseface on ESPN said might as well just give the ROY to Chase right now.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It would be kind of hard to say he didn't deserve Rookie of the Week when he was named AFC player of the week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: pitts had a big day

Not as big as Chase. And Chase did it against a top team, with one of the best CB’s in the league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not as big as Chase. And Chase did it against a top team, with one of the best CB’s in the league.

Yeah, that's just sinking in for me. If Chase toyed with a pro-bowler 1-on-1 like that... Dayum. And did it as a rookie.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:15 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Yeah, that's just sinking in for me. If Chase toyed with a pro-bowler 1-on-1 like that... Dayum. And did it as a rookie.

is it just me or should have teams figured out by now that 1-1 isnt the way
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is it just me or should have teams figured out by now that 1-1 isnt the way

But if you double Chase, then Boyd, Higgins, or Uzomah eat you alive.  Not to mention Mixon, Perine, or Evans out of the backfield.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is it just me or should have teams figured out by now that 1-1 isnt the way

The real issue with doubling is that it limits what you can do defensively. You are at best running split coverage with man on the Chase side so there are some really easy things to do if you know that, the other option is to go man across the board which means you either have cover 1 or 0 which a guy like Burrow can really dissect quickly. 
Reply/Quote
oops he did it again....

Congratulations Ja'Marr it was a well deserved win

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 01:20 PM)pally Wrote: oops he did it again....

Congratulations Ja'Marr it was a well deserved win

So Ja'Marr Chase has won rookie of the week all 3 weeks in October so far with only 1 sunday left to go... Should lock up rookie of the month.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Chase has set the bar so high for new rookie 1st round receivers, they will all be considered busts from this day forward. Hilarious
Reply/Quote