Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Practice Bubble is finished
It was predicted to be open in November. I guess the good weather allowed a faster timeline. Zac says the team will use it on Friday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:39 PM)pally Wrote: It was predicted to be open in November.  I guess the good weather allowed a faster timeline.  Zac says the team will use it on Friday

LOVE IT!

Let's hope it gets our players in good spirits to help them go down to NOLA and hand the Saints their asses!
Reply/Quote
Well this is the temporary practice bubble right? Aren't they building an actual indoor practice facility?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 04:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well this is the temporary practice bubble right? Aren't they building an actual indoor practice facility?

yes,this is the temporary facility.  A permanent one is in on the agenda but probably won't happen until 2024 due to the logistics of moving the concrete facility, cleaning up the land, and then the whole building process

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: LOVE IT!

Let's hope it gets our players in good spirits to help them go down to NOLA and hand the Saints their asses!

Yeah.  Playing in an inflated temporary equivalent of a golf dome really should get these guys excited. 

Just like my daughters pre school on  wear your pajamas to school Friday. 
Reply/Quote
It's a start.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cool. Mellow
Reply/Quote
First look inside.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 12:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: First look inside.

LOVE IT! 

Players seem happy about it, so, like I keep saying, let's hope that practicing in it subconsciously makes them practice harder and being more comfortable practicing helps them improve!
Reply/Quote
They still have some space issues. The kickers had to move outside to practice

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 12:38 PM)pally Wrote: They still have some space issues.  The kickers had to move outside to practice

Probably affects the return teams too, but how much practice does Trent Taylor need raising his right hand on PRs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 04:20 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Yeah.  Playing in an inflated temporary equivalent of a golf dome really should get these guys excited. 

Just like my daughters pre school on  wear your pajamas to school Friday. 

Look who is being negative now...
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:35 PM)Tony Wrote: Look who is being negative now...

I presented up in Cinci today and drove past it on the way up there and it looks good, especially for a temporary facility! 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 08:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I presented up in Cinci today and drove past it on the way up there and it looks good, especially for a temporary facility! 

Hell ya!
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 12:38 PM)pally Wrote: They still have some space issues. The kickers had to move outside to practice

…except for Huber he was able to continue indoors.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 04:07 PM)pally Wrote: yes,this is the temporary facility.  A permanent one is in on the agenda but probably won't happen until 2024 due to the logistics of moving the concrete facility, cleaning up the land, and then the whole building process

I’m sure with the bungles luck it will never happen. Jimmy Hoffa is probably buried there, once they start cleaning up they’ll find his remains, it’ll get closed and become a national landmark. ??‍♂️
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 09:48 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I’m sure with the bungles luck it will never happen. Jimmy Hoffa is probably buried there, once they start cleaning up they’ll find his remains, it’ll get closed and become a national landmark. ??‍♂️

Booooooo
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 08:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I presented up in Cinci today and drove past it on the way up there and it looks good, especially for a temporary facility! 

Agreed.  And I think it was awesome that they were able to (probably lease) acquire the land right by the stadium.  Yes, it was long overdue, but I love that it is here and I hope the players stay healthy and motivated when the weather turns.  
Reply/Quote
My buddy is on his way to New York to go salmon fishing and just sent me a photo of it minutes ago.

Very happy to see this finally happening.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote