Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The President's twitter account
The wonderful think about the internet is it allows people to be who they really are...while hiding behind a false name.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_hello_n_gger_conservatives_welcome_president_obama_to_twitter

Quote:Ten minutes after President Barack Obama announced he would be personally tweeting from his new Twitter account, the right began calling him a "n*gger."

They have the tweets posted there...I won't offend y'all by sharing the images here.

Ain't america grand?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-19-2015, 01:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: The wonderful think about the internet is it allows people to be who they really are...while hiding behind a false name.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_hello_n_gger_conservatives_welcome_president_obama_to_twitter

They have the tweets posted there...I won't offend y'all by sharing the images here.

Ain't america grand?

How does anyone know those Twits are form the right? I doubt they're Dems, but I also doubt they're very likable guys in general if they're running around wishing people had cancer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-19-2015, 01:10 PM)Benton Wrote: How does anyone know those Twits are form the right? I doubt they're Dems, but I also doubt they're very likable guys in general if they're running around wishing people had cancer.

To be fair I'm sure some are from Democrats. Racism isn't just a one party affair.

But I'd bet your paycheck its slightly skewed toward the right...just a bit.

But then there isn't any racism in US anymore is there? At least people don't dislike the President just because of his color...right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-19-2015, 01:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: But I'd bet your paycheck its slightly skewed toward the right...just a bit.

LOL

Then you aren't betting much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I didn't know they had internet in Kenya.

Ooooh. Burn.