Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Value of a HC Change - Dolphins vs Bengals
(12-13-2020, 09:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Part of me is concerned that when Burrow went down that the evaluation of Zac did too.

Unless they feel like Zac got Burrow hurt. Calling that many passes behind this line is a recipe for injury.

How they could think Zac is the guy though...

He said he pulled Hakeem early today because he was "struggling". 

Where was that hook when MJ was getting bulldozed all game vs Wash, right before getting Burrow injured?

He's a freaking inconsistent joke. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Legit, all but like 1 or 2 guys in the HISTORY of NFL Coaches have been better than Zac.

There's been quite a few that have actually been worse...believe it or not.  Mellow

But Zac is definitely is definitely one of the worst of the SB era. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He said he pulled Hakeem early today because he was "struggling". 

Where was that hook when MJ was getting bulldozed all game vs Wash, right before getting Burrow injured?

He's a freaking inconsistent joke. 

It's like the Elise Jesse expose...they play favorites.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Its like shooting yourself in the foot and then talking about how you could run a 3 minute mile if you weren't shot in the foot.

Omg. Besides all my own, this is the best placed, most accurate analogy ever. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:41 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Can we hit a new franchise low 3 weeks in a row?

It's already been proven over and over that the Bengals barrel has no bottom. 

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Omg. Besides all my own, this is the best placed, most accurate analogy ever. ThumbsUp

Haha. Thanks!
Reply/Quote