Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Young Ones having fun
I bet they didn't ask Dad if they could go outside and play. Bubble wrap them for the rest of the week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Why does that scare me?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why does that scare me?

You think someone is gonna run'em down Dog? Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You think someone is gonna run'em down Dog? Mellow

Possible, but I worry more about falling off and twisting an ankle or hitting their heads or something. Stupid shit happens sometimes and that's why we call them accidents.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Possible, but I worry more about falling off and twisting an ankle or hitting their heads or something. Stupid shit happens sometimes and that's why we call them accidents.

I wouldn't know how to run one of those things. You ever rode on one of those scooters Dog?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 08:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I wouldn't know how to run one of those things. You ever rode on one of those scooters Dog?

A couple of years ago a guy was driving one down Richmond Rd here in Lexington and lost control and was run over and killed by a car. When I saw the Bengals riding on them that was the first thing I thought of.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 08:09 PM)BengalRed Wrote: A couple of years ago a guy was driving one down Richmond Rd here in Lexington and lost control and was run over and killed by a car. When I saw the Bengals riding on them that was the first thing I thought of.

Whoa!Say What
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 08:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I wouldn't know how to run one of those things. You ever rode on one of those scooters Dog?

Dude. Do you really think HarleyDog would step paw on a scooter? I may shit in the yard and all, but I'm not a cat.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 08:09 PM)BengalRed Wrote: A couple of years ago a guy was driving one down Richmond Rd here in Lexington and lost control and was run over and killed by a car. When I saw the Bengals riding on them that was the first thing I thought of.

Exactly. And I'm sure everyone driving is sober during SB week.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whoa!Say What

I know. Right?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 08:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Exactly. And I'm sure everyone driving is sober during SB week.

Panic
Reply/Quote
Only we can turn this into a negative
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 08:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Only we can turn this into a negative

Right?!

Back in my day it was hookers and blow the day before the Superbowl.  Anyone seen my playbook?  Be right back 
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why does that scare me?

I'm sure they will be ok considering they go against 200 LB + dbs and linebackers trying to kill them weekly.  
Reply/Quote

How would you feel about it if you had $1000 on the game? Just sayin, I remember Carson's first pass to Slim in the playoffs? AD breaking his finger? Jeremy Hill fumbling? Pacman and Burfict handing a victory to the stoolers? Yeah, I'm a little nervous, like a mom in the stands and I'm not kidding. I'm not saying these players shouldn't have fun, I just asked why does this scare me? I don't want mayhem coming in and screwing our chances after they've fought so hard to get here.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 09:02 PM)motoarch Wrote: Right?!

Back in my day it was hookers and blow the day before the Superbowl.  Anyone seen my playbook?  Be right back 

Now that's good game prep. Less chances hurting yourself on a hooker than on a scooter. Although, you could pull a hammy.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 09:06 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm sure they will be ok considering they go against 200 LB + dbs and linebackers trying to kill them weekly.  

Dude, I'm not bitching. I'm just nervous.

Reply/Quote
I wanna see Tyler Shelvin on one of those.  Mellow
Reply/Quote

Our paranoia has been earned via reality

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 08:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dude. Do you really think HarleyDog would step paw on a scooter? I may shit in the yard and all, but I'm not a cat.

Nah, didn't think so, just thought you might have a pic of a dog doing such. Never know. Some dogs be crazy Harley, you know. Mellow

(02-08-2022, 08:50 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I know. Right?

Thats freaky man. I understand Harley's nervousness now.
Reply/Quote