Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The bfinal Mock
No frills just wanted to get one in before the real thing.

RD 1 RYAN KELLY/ C

RD 2 BRAXTON MILLER/ WR

RD 3 WILLIE HENRY/ DT

RD 4 JAYLON SMITH/ LB

RD 5 JONATHAN JONES/ CB

RD 6 KEITH MARSHALL/ RB

RD 7 SHAWN OAKMAN/ DE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would love this draft. If Smith is around in even round 3 I would not be mad taking him. Nice mock
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling we're going to be calling you lap around here for a year or so. Nice mock bfizz
Reply/Quote
This is a good draft. Love the Kelly pick. Final weak link replaced on a great o-line.

You take two chances and I like both. Braxton Miller and Jaylon Smith. Both are worth it.

Braxton is a brilliant athlete and a very strong team player. Lightning cuts, great hands. Can he learn the position in the NFL? If he gets it quickly, this could be stunning. But will he? That's the chance.

Jaylon Smith is a great athlete and a great player, and another guy with great attitude and dedication. We're probably writing off this year with him, but if he can come back ... what a move! Look at how great the Ogbuehi move is looking right now.

Well, anyway, one thing that's nice these days us that I've got a lot of confidence in our picks with Duke Tobin right in the middle of the process. Feels a whole lot better than it used to.
Reply/Quote
Love the picks, and i see so many people on these forums giving us the Kelly pick in rnd 1. Yet knowing this organization and how they've picked for and the emphasis placed upon center, I just don't see it regardless of the fan base stating the obvious that it is our largest weakness. I'm just not sure Anderson sees it that way and he seems ot have far too much influence on it.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No frills just wanted to get one in before the real thing.

RD 1 RYAN KELLY/ C

RD 2 BRAXTON MILLER/ WR

RD 3 WILLIE HENRY/ DT

RD 4 JAYLON SMITH/ LB

RD 5 JONATHAN JONES/ CB

RD 6 KEITH MARSHALL/ RB

RD 7 SHAWN OAKMAN/ DE
I could be on board with your draft
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I like it too for the most part. I'm just not confident in Braxton Miller's ability to develop into a true starting WR. That'd be the only pick I'd change, but I can see the Bengals making the pick, so it's realistic.

I would love Ryan Kelly in the first round.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I approve this message.  My first take on Miller was, "Meh".  But his upside is huge and we're going to have to coach up whoever we take.

You know I love Kelly.  Taking Smith and Oakman where you do is totally justified and could bear serious fruit.

Nice work as usual.  And thanks for all you do in draft season.  Makes things a lot of fun this time of year.
Reply/Quote
A Boom or Bust draft, Bfine.  But strangely I can see it happening.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Best mock you have produced and best I have seen on this board. I usually save this saying for the club but, talent,talent,talent all over the place!
Reply/Quote