Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The boot is off
Still no timetable for return. He's running on a zero-gravity treadmill

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 02:07 PM)pally Wrote: Still no timetable for return.  He's running on a zero-gravity treadmill

Dancing
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Glad to hear.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 02:12 PM)pally Wrote:

AJ saying he could play another 8 years in Zac's offense is promising.

I think we should try and get him signed long term, for 6 years, but only 3 years of guarantees, a creative contract that pays him top 10% WR money, not top 5% due to injury and production.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
He ran yesterday. He's progressing well. If he comes back and beasts did we already spend part of his extension money on Gio. I like Gio but not at the expense of AJ Green
Reply/Quote
Great! I'm stashing him on my fantasy football roster!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 02:31 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: He ran yesterday. He's progressing well. If he comes back and beasts did we already spend part of his extension money on Gio. I like Gio but not at the expense of AJ Green

IF Ross keeps playing well too...I wonder what that means for AJ.

I just hope we keep him.

I'd think a 2-3 year deal would be fair.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 02:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF Ross keeps playing well too...I wonder what that means for AJ.

I just hope we keep him.

I'd think a 2-3 year deal would be fair.

Worst Case I think we break out that franchise tag thing again.. I assume we still have one even though I haven't seen it in a while.
Reply/Quote
I just hope he is back by week 3 or 4
Reply/Quote
I've had week 4 (against the Steelers) circled in my mind for awhile. Could be close!

As far as re-signing him, as long he wants to (and it sounds like he does) I would be shocked if the Bengals let him go, regardless of Ross's resurgence.
Reply/Quote
The idea of having Ross, Boyd, Mixon and Green on the same offense led by Taylor is just...super exciting XD.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 03:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The idea of having Ross, Boyd, Mixon and Green on the same offense led by Taylor is just...super exciting XD.

But didn't you hear? Taylor sucked as OC in Miami and UC.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 02:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Worst Case I think we break out that franchise tag thing again.. I assume we still have one even though I haven't seen it in a while.

Honestly, I don't know that that's a bad scenario. Get him for 1 more year. See how he holds up next year.

I still wish we drafted Metcalf too.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 03:30 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I've had week 4 (against the Steelers) circled in my mind for awhile. Could be close!

As far as re-signing him, as long he wants to (and it sounds like he does) I would be shocked if the Bengals let him go, regardless of Ross's resurgence.

Man IF the Steelers lose to the Seahawks and/or 49ers...tickets to that game could be dirt cheap. I could go and rock my Esiason jersey in hostile territory.

1-2 or 0-3 and fans could bail on that team.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 03:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The idea of having Ross, Boyd, Mixon and Green on the same offense led by Taylor is just...super exciting XD.

I think the path to contention is getting another T next year in the 1st or 2nd Round and then having that Tackle and Jonah being the bookends.

Then, see how Hopkins does at C this year. IF he keeps playing well, he's the Center.

Then, look at Price and MJ at Guard. Hopefully MJ improves as the year goes.

Then, figure out depth. I'd probably waive Glenn in my scenario for cap space. Sign Andre as a backup. Get a 4th T through the draft or free agency.

Use Miller as a backup Guard.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 02:07 PM)pally Wrote:  He's running on a zero-gravity treadmill

Hmm
Reply/Quote
Just having Green on the field by the Steelers game would change things. Teams usually use two DB's to cover Green, if not, they are in trouble because Green is a contortionist and difficult to cover.

I do not know if Green will get a 6 year deal but he will get a similar, if not better, deal to Julio Jones. I also wonder if they sign Green, it would mean Mixon becomes expandable given the nature of the running game. I hope not. I like the energy Mixon brings.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
This just shows the confidence players have in ZT and the coaching staff...

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 04:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hmm

I think that’s a treadmill under water

Reply/Quote