Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The elephant in the room, again, Oline
Hard to put any validity in some of your opinions of our linemen when you can't even spell their names correctly. I figure if you haven't watched them enough to know how to spell their name, you haven't begun to watch them enough to grade their play.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hard to put any validity in some of your opinions of our linemen when you can't even spell their names correctly. I figure if you haven't watched them enough to know how to spell their name, you haven't begun to watch them enough to grade their play....  Hilarious

EVERYBODY knows the most important factor in evaluating olinemen is the proper spelling of their names.

Most talent evaluaters look at (in Order)

Proper spelling of last name
Technique
Strength
Durability
Game Awareness
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:17 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You both definitely make a good argument.

Disagreeing with this assessment would seem to assume that Burrow is much less of a QB than Mahomes or that Tee is more valuable than Hill, neither of which is the case.

Keeping Tee and Chase can be done, but what is the sacrifice?  Oline or defense?  Both? 

Yeah. I just didn't add that you could do both, but it would be at the expense of the defense. 

There has to be an expense somewhere if you sign Burrow, Chase and Tee. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: EVERYBODY knows the most important factor in evaluating olinemen is the proper spelling of their names.

Technique
Strength
Durability
Game Awareness

And if you've done the last four, the first one shouldn't be a problem. If the first one is a problem, you haven't done the last 4.... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: EVERYBODY knows the most important factor in evaluating olinemen is the proper spelling of their names.

Technique
Strength
Durability
Game Awareness

Anthony Munyos was the best left tackle ever. Change my mind. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Anthony Munyos was the best left tackle ever. Change my mind. 

You really going to do Anthony like that???
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You really going to do Anthony like that???

I said he was da best!!!

Reply/Quote