Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
And it's Wait Till Next Year time again...
(02-14-2022, 04:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s pretty hard to run on Reader and Hubbard.

Yeah ok…lol. Hubbard was lights out on that 4th down when Kupp ran right at him and he rushed 5 yards into the backfield unblocked. How Hubbard didn’t key in on him when the guy was in motion coming to his side is beyond me.
Reply/Quote
I stopped reading when you said Burrow had a bad game.

Stupid take.
Reply/Quote
Where's the Super Bowl next year and what home team will get to play in their own stadium again.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 09:32 AM)Nepa Wrote: Where's the Super Bowl next year and what home team will get to play in their own stadium again.

Arizona I think.  Quick, tell Kyler Murray to stop acting like he wants off the Cardinals !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:51 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I am not disagreeing with you. All I am saying is that while we have to rebuild our Oline other teams have their weakness as well and will rebuild their weakness, meanwhile our schedule will be a lot more demanding than theirs. Thus, it is not a foregone conclusion we will be back to the Superbowl annually.  

Yes. Also, people now have more film on how to stop us as well. This is how it works for successful teams. I slept 3 hours and feel like junk.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 09:17 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Yeah ok…lol.  Hubbard was lights out on that 4th down when Kupp ran right at him and he rushed 5 yards into the backfield unblocked.  How Hubbard didn’t key in on him when the guy was in motion coming to his side is beyond me.

You're right. They should have called Stonyhands and put him out there. We'd be Super Bowl champs, you'd have stuffed that play for sure big guy. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 09:17 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Yeah ok…lol.  Hubbard was lights out on that 4th down when Kupp ran right at him and he rushed 5 yards into the backfield unblocked.  How Hubbard didn’t key in on him when the guy was in motion coming to his side is beyond me.

Cooper Kupp is an annoying hunchback of a player. The way he runs and herky/jerky, I have to guess he's on something. I think most of his yards this year were YAC, dude is one of the best in the game, I think it's asking a lot to bring down Kupp in that situation.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:04 AM)Joelist Wrote: Yes I know they exorcised a lot of demons this season. I know they FINALLY won playoff games. Yes they got to the Super Bowl, but the biggest demon of all they fell on their faces against - no Lombardi's in the history of the franchise.

Obviously they have work to do this offseason as in a complete OL rebuild. They also need a legit corner opposite Awuzie. And the players need to do some soul searching, as they got cocky then did not back it up. Burrow had a bad game in the most important game in the history of the franchise - the OL didn't help but if he is this special player than when the chips are down he NEEDS to FIND A WAY to make it happen.

The big issue is we've been here before where "the future looks bright" and all that - and the franchise has always screwed it up. We need new, A LIST STARTER QUALITY players at both RG and RT. We also need a real NFL pedigree offensive coordinator to design a cogent offense. The problem is our track record suggests we'll dumpster dive because Mike Brown does not value OL correctly and probably still does not even after seeing us LOSE THE SUPER BOWL because of our lack of commitment to high quality RG and RT.

So the big question is going to be if they will open the checkbook to fix the OL like they did on defense. If they don't then this will just be a repeat of the usual "bright future but never quite making it" Bengals.

Only time will tell.

Who do you want to trade Burrow for, Joe? Do you think we could even get anything for him? I completely trust your rational and logical takes, so it sucks to know that Burrow isn't that guy. May as well get off of him while can. What QB should Cincinnati go after? Who else should Cincinnati let go?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 09:17 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Yeah ok…lol. Hubbard was lights out on that 4th down when Kupp ran right at him and he rushed 5 yards into the backfield unblocked. How Hubbard didn’t key in on him when the guy was in motion coming to his side is beyond me.

News flash: Cooper Kupp is kinda good.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: News flash: Cooper Kupp is kinda good.

Like Offensive Player of the Year, Super Bowl MVP & champion good? 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:39 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yes. Also, people now have more film on how to stop us as well. This is how it works for successful teams. I slept 3 hours and feel like junk.

You Slept???

I drank... DrunkWasted
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote