Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
The games are Boring
(09-26-2023, 01:42 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm an NFL fan but will always have an empahsis for the Bengals as a hometown team.

I've spent thousands of dollars on games and merch. You'll have to excuse me from disregarding critiques from others on how to be a proper fan.

You'll have to excuse us, no one believes you are a Bengals fan.  

(09-26-2023, 01:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Think what you will of the OP, but it is true that our offense is...

Averaging 1 TD per game
30th in completion
32nd in yards per attempt
26th in passing yards
29th in rushing yards
25th in yards per carry
30th overall
28th scoring

...that is pretty unenjoyable to watch. I still will because it is the Bengals, but I don't feel the need to pretend it is enjoyable.

You are an actual fan though.  

(09-26-2023, 01:18 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I honestly have felt better and had a better time watching some hard fought losses then I have these last few games, particularly last night.

This dinking and dunking shit has got to stop. Take a shot down the field.

I guess you completely missed the part where Burrow has a calf injury and is not able to fully push off the leg yet. Or maybe you didn't, and your just a miserable troll....
(09-26-2023, 01:42 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm an NFL fan but will always have an empahsis for the Bengals as a hometown team.

I've spent thousands of dollars on games and merch. You'll have to excuse me from disregarding critiques from others on how to be a proper fan.

I’ll catch some flack for this no doubt but this is what’s wrong with some sports fans and they are predominantly American.

Last couple of years Leeds have had an American head coach and several players who all turned out to be shite the American “fans” went from supporting Leeds to making jokes about us being relegated and how the Americans were too good for them despite em being the reason we were atrocious.

I’ve been in bars in Cincinnati when the Bengals were bad and locals saying they won’t go see them until they are good again! Which is bullshit.

You fall in love with a city good times and bad you don’t support the players you support the badge/team name on the shirt.

We all want to watch the Bengals stack up 50 points a game and get 10 sacks but life doesn’t work like that come the end of the game as long as we win Burrow could have 110 yards and 0 touchdowns and I wouldn’t give a damn.
(09-26-2023, 01:22 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Maybe im just a different breed but I don't mind a hard fought, gritty win.  Football is a battle its not always pretty but it feels great to grind out a win.

Same here. It is what we had to do with our predicament, and it feels great in pulling out the ugly ones against a good team.

The Offense isn't there yet clearly, but the Defense is fun to watch, 6 sacks and getting turnovers from our Defensive Captain is awesome.

I guess the OP wouldn't like it if this were the 2000 Ravens team either.

(09-26-2023, 01:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You ARE a different breed from the OP. You are actually a Bengals fan.

ThumbsUp

(09-26-2023, 01:28 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: What's stopping you from becoming a Miami fan?  Clearly you aren't much of a Bengals fan.  Just buy a Tyreek jersey and hop on their bandwagon.

Good question, if all you like is high scoring Offense and no Defense, that's your team.

Watch them fail once games really matter here later in the year. They have a great Offense with that speed, but if you have speed 
on the backend with good tackling like we have you can slow them down and the Phin's Defense does not impress me at all.

(09-26-2023, 01:45 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I don’t care if we win every game 3-0 as long as there is a W by our name after 60 minutes.

Some people will find any reason to have a ***** and moan.

No shit, especially Nobigzo...

(09-26-2023, 01:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Think what you will of the OP, but it is true that our offense is...

Averaging 1 TD per game
30th in completion
26th in passing yards
29th in rushing yards
25th in yards per carry
30th overall
28th scoring

...that is pretty unenjoyable to watch. I still will because it is the Bengals, but I don't feel the need to pretend it is enjoyable.

With our QB banged up and going against some of the best Defenses in the NFL. A win is enjoyable for me....

But to each their own.

Averaging 1 TD per game
30th in completion
26th in passing yards
29th in rushing yards
25th in yards per carry
30th overall
28th scoring

Hey Man,

Being a fan means you have to enjoy whatever product they release to the public and never EVER complain about its quality or enjoyability. 

Not doing that means you're not a fan, because reasons.
(09-26-2023, 01:10 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Saw we got the W this morning, but I really miss the 2021 version of this team.

These games are just boring to watch. If I wanted to watch buttcheek offense and a defense carrying Burrow across the finish line, i'd tune in come January.

You must be putting us on. 
(09-26-2023, 01:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I guess you completely missed the part where Burrow has a calf injury and is not able to fully push off the leg yet. Or maybe you didn't, and your just a miserable troll....

In which case he probably shouldn't be playing, but i'm not going to reignite that debate in this thread.

Pat Mahones ****** his shit up and he still manages to be entertaining. 
(09-26-2023, 02:04 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Hey Man,

Being a fan means you have to enjoy whatever product they release to the public and never EVER complain about its quality or enjoyability. 

We all complain, we complain a lot.  You b!tch in every single thread, you create posts that do nothing but complain.  There is a reason why everyone thinks you are a troll.  

If you dont like posting on message board unless you are pissed, fine, but most of us are not interested in your self therapy.  It's annoying and gets old.

(09-26-2023, 02:08 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We all complain, we complain a lot.  You b!tch in every single thread, you create posts that do nothing but complain.  There is a reason why everyone thinks you are a troll.  

If you dont like posting on message board unless you are pissed, fine, but most of us are not interested in your self therapy.  It's annoying and gets old.

My bad, did I reach my complain limit for the season? I had no idea.

I don't complain nearly as much as other posters here. 

But I couldn't care less about your bullshit rationale about disliking me. Just put me on ignore and move on if it bothers you so much.
(09-26-2023, 02:06 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: In which case he probably shouldn't be playing, but i'm not going to reignite that debate in this thread.

Go root for KC, unless you already do....

(09-26-2023, 02:06 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: In which case he probably shouldn't be playing, but i'm not going to reignite that debate in this thread.

Well go cheer for him then. I find watching Burrow use his intelligence to take what is there and what was available to him with his current leg issue to be quite enjoyable. And the fact you found no joy in the Defense last night just proves you were hoping for a loss so you could come in here and whine about 0-3. 
(09-26-2023, 02:09 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: My bad, did I reach my complain limit for the season? I had no idea.

But I couldn't care less about your bullshit rationale about disliking me. Just put me on ignore and move on if it bothers you so much.

You need to be banned, your troll activity is obvious.  My 8 year old is more mature than any adult trolling a message board. 

(09-26-2023, 02:09 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: My bad, did I reach my complain limit for the season? I had no idea.

You have to be joking. You haven't said a positive thing all year it seems like. You are completely miserable even after a win as 
you just shown with this thread. Even I complain and I am about as positive of a poster as it gets, but if you hate good Defense 
that is on you. These games happen and when we pull them out it is a great thing.
(09-26-2023, 02:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You have to be joking. You haven't said a positive thing all year it seems like. You are completely miserable even after a win as 
you just shown with this thread. Even I complain and I am about as positive of a poster as it gets, but if you hate good Defense 
that is on you. These games happen and when we pull them out it is a great thing.

I really don't feel the need to prove anything to you, but feel free to look through my post history for yourself.
(09-26-2023, 01:10 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Saw we got the W this morning, but I really miss the 2021 version of this team.

These games are just boring to watch. If I wanted to watch buttcheek offense and a defense carrying Burrow across the finish line, i'd tune in come January.

Are you expecting magic with a hobbled, rusty QB who clearly is the key cog of the offense?
This offensive personnel and scheme are not equipped to just shift into a great running offense or scheme a bunch of ways to compensate for what Burrow's going through.
Taylor's not a wizard like Kyle Shanahan or Andy Reid.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-26-2023, 02:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Are you expecting magic with a hobbled, rusty QB who clearly is the key cog of the offense?
This offensive personnel and scheme are not equipped to just shift into a great running offense or scheme a bunch of ways to compensate for what Burrow's going throou
With the supposed best receiving trio in the NFL, Joe MIxon, and a much better O-line then we've seen in past seasons? I think we can expect more than one TD per game, yes. 

Colts were projected to be a bottom feeder team yet Uncle RIco can help them put up 31 points. A lot of the excuses we make for the Bengals don't seem to apply to anyone else, BUT the bengals.

Make it make sense.

Try Womens Soccer. 

I love buttcheek football, uh I mean soccer. 

BengalYankee Scores ....

Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Pervert
[Image: R.12f2d5fee23ff534651bb193c5733151?rik=y...ImgRaw&r=0][Image: OIP.o5A7WEg2HIcDOjmDnNR0mgAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
(09-26-2023, 02:01 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I’ll catch some flack for this no doubt but this is what’s wrong with some sports fans and they are predominantly American.

Last couple of years Leeds have had an American head coach and several players who all turned out to be shite the American “fans” went from supporting Leeds to making jokes about us being relegated and how the Americans were too good for them despite em being the reason we were atrocious.

I’ve been in bars in Cincinnati when the Bengals were bad and locals saying they won’t go see them until they are good again! Which is bullshit.

You fall in love with a city good times and bad you don’t support the players you support the badge/team name on the shirt.

We all want to watch the Bengals stack up 50 points a game and get 10 sacks but life doesn’t work like that come the end of the game as long as we win Burrow could have 110 yards and 0 touchdowns and I wouldn’t give a damn.

I'd say that Euros are loyal to a fault. That's not something to flex on.

Imagine being a Manchester United fan this past decade and thinking that you should be fiercely loyal to that shitshow. There are some orgs in Europe that make MIke Brown look like Robert Kraft.
(09-26-2023, 02:04 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Hey Man,

I'm a huge fan of opera. I've never once been to a full show; I turn off every opera song that comes across my radio; I don't like that most operas are in a language I can't speak; I find opera-style songs verrrrrrrrrrrrry boring; hell, I even fast forward through the bits on Victor Borge's videos where he's making fun of operas because they're too boring. 

How DARE you question my opera fanhood! Mad

Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]