Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good news is...
The good news, I guess, is that the starters got the reps they should have in preseason in vs a live first team NFL defense. That extended summer break horse shit was a bad plan and they paid for it today,
Reply/Quote
5 turnovers, and the bengals still almost won. Took an injury to the long snapper to really lose the game
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:06 PM)Nepa Wrote: i'm sorry, but I keep seeing this over and over again. We don't know that the Bengals would have won the game if Taylor would have challenged the Chase TD. I believe they would have won the challenge. But would they have been able to kick the extra point? And there were still 3 minutes left at that point: would the Steelers have been motivated to drive down to get a FG attempt, as they did twice in overtime? So many unknowns. The known is that the Bengals scored with almost no time left on the clock. So, it turned out okay, with the exception of your second point: Yes, having our starting long snapper was the critical issue.

the positive for me is the defense. Four interceptions and a fumble lost? One of the interceptions a pick-6? And still the defense kept the Bengals in the game.

Yes,hats off to the defense.Steelers only scored 16 points against our defense in 5 quarters of play.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:25 PM)Nepa Wrote: Ah, watching Parson blow past the left tackle twice to sack Brady from the blind side. How do you stop Parsons? He made it look easy.

Well damn
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote