Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The growing anti-Muslim sentiment
(05-12-2016, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have never said it would not happen.  I have always said that I knew there was a problem.  All I ever said is that it has not happened yet when you started exaggerating.

Oh so now it was about exaggerating

You folks said right wingers were exaggerating about the threat of Muslim extremism since the first World Trade Center bombing...then came 9/11 and the emergence of Bin Laden Al Qaeda, Hamas, and all the exaggeration that followed...(after all, terrorists are mothers and fathers too says Rosie O'Donnell), ...and the exaggerations that followed the terrorist attack at the French newspaper Charlie Hebdo, Brussles, San Bernardino, the rapes committed by sex starved muslim migrants in Europe...(but, but,but the Crusades!)

Those ***** exaggerations!! They are offensive must be stopped!!

You folks are so good at exaggerating you can do it in one single word..."Islamophobe"

How about this for exaggerating. This piece of work Loretta Wench states that not allowing trans men into little girls rooms is just like Jim Crow.
Yeah, just like Jim Crow to the tee.
http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/doj-banning-grown-men-from-your-daughters-school-locker-room-is-just-like-jim-crow/
(05-12-2016, 11:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How is this surprising?  Large scale, forced, immigration from a culture completely different than the host country is inherently going to cause a lot of resentment.  Especially when elected leadership made the decision to accept these refuges with little to no public debate on the issue.  It could be immigrants from any radically different culture and the results would be exactly the same.

You would think everyone would know this ....     

But for months some here have been in denial and talking about how great it was for the Europe.  
(05-13-2016, 12:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You would think everyone would know this ....     

But for months some here have been in denial and talking about how great it was for the Europe.  

I've always said it is an issue of assimilation. Many view that as a bad word until they witness what happens. I go all the way back to resettling Bosniacks back into Serb communities after the atrocities in the FRY. It has always been about assimilation. I think there's an ageless saying that starts out "When in Rome....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I dont see any place in the U.S or any western democratic nation for Islam either, unless it is practiced privately behind closed doors while not influencing laws to the religion's will.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(05-13-2016, 12:10 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont see any place in the U.S or any western democratic nation for Islam either, unless it is practiced privately behind closed doors while not influencing laws to the religion's will.

And it should be that way with all religions. 
(05-13-2016, 12:10 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont see any place in the U.S or any western democratic nation for Islam either, unless it is practiced privately behind closed doors while not influencing laws to the religion's will.

I dont see any place in the U.S or any western democratic nation for Christianity either, unless it is practiced privately behind closed doors while not influencing laws to the religion's will.
(05-13-2016, 12:11 PM)Benton Wrote: And it should be that way with all religions. 

Preach on brother!  Cool
(05-13-2016, 12:11 PM)Benton Wrote: And it should be that way with all religions. 

Yup. And thankfully for the most part it is around the world outside of the middle east and parts of northeastern Africa. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(05-12-2016, 10:06 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yeah, I understand that a lot of people do not care for some of his opinions.
However, I do not have to always agree with someone to learn something from them.

Different types of people make this forum tick.
We all feed off of each other, learn, are frustrated, and are entertained.
Just consider the political discussions you have in real life.
You come off pretty polished from the activity here.....don't you ?

Regardless of what anyone says, we are all better from every minute of it.

Agree 100% Roto.  

All I was saying is that many of those previous conversations were derailed by remarks and a tone that, frankly, came off racist.  I don't know any other way to put it.  At that point the true intention of the discussions came into question.  I was merely pointing out that coming in here demanding accolades for some grand foresight seemed like a bit of a stretch.  "Why haven't you been paying attention to me?!!!"...  Well, because you pissed in your own conversational well, pal. 

Listen, people can say whatever the hell they want.  I'm fairly certain a few people here only actually believe about 60% of the shit they purport to around here.  A big chunk of it is just boasting and grandstanding as if people are going to think they have a big dick IRL.  Just because its their opinion, fabricated or not, doesn't mean I have to pander to it.

make sense?  great.
(05-13-2016, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I've always said it is an issue of assimilation. Many view that as a bad word until they witness what happens. I go all the way back to resettling Bosniacks back into Serb communities after the atrocities in the FRY. It has always been about assimilation. I think there's an ageless saying that starts out "When in Rome....

You are correct.   And for some reason people hate assimilation but love integration....  It's almost like we have been brainwashed to believe integration is a good thing ...(thank you public schools) 
(05-13-2016, 01:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Agree 100% Roto.  

All I was saying is that many of those previous conversations were derailed by remarks and a tone that, frankly, came off racist.  I don't know any other way to put it.  At that point the true intention of the discussions came into question.  I was merely pointing out that coming in here demanding accolades for some grand foresight seemed like a bit of a stretch.  "Why haven't you been paying attention to me?!!!"...  Well, because you pissed in your own conversational well, pal. 

Listen, people can say whatever the hell they want.  I'm fairly certain a few people here only actually believe about 60% of the shit they purport to around here.  A big chunk of it is just boasting and grandstanding as if people are going to think they have a big dick IRL.  Just because its their opinion, fabricated or not, doesn't mean I have to pander to it.

make sense?  great.

I understand 100%.
No worries.......

I know mine is not the biggest, but he be fierce.
He also possesses the stamina to make Atlas blush.
Ninja
(05-13-2016, 01:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are correct.   And for some reason people hate assimilation but love integration....  It's almost like we have been brainwashed to believe integration is a good thing ...(thank you public schools) 

Do you celebrate any Russian customs in your home?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.