Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The irony of the Dalton injury
(12-15-2015, 03:01 PM)Fresno B Wrote: So do I have a deep seated jealousy or not. Youre not making sense Fred.

I am making perfect sense.

Almost every "hater" I know personally has serious self esteem issues.  I assume you are no different.  You have to criticize everything to make yourself look better, but in fact you are just jealous of anything or anyone that is superior to you. 

Everyone knows people like this in real life.  Every band except their favorite "sucks".  Every restaurant "sucks".  Everything on TV is "garbage".  Hot looking actresses are "meh" or "nothing special".  All of their bosses at work (if they have a job) are "stupid".

Hate has roots in lack of self esteem and jealousy.  
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:08 PM)Fresno B Wrote: So because I think Carr is a good qb I'm now his girlfriend huh? Well Andy must be balls deep in you. Hilarious

No.....because you were clamoring for us to trade Dalton and draft Carr.  You haven't gotten any brighter since then.

I knew it was you.....and all it took was a simple off handed comment to expose it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am making perfect sense.

Almost every "hater" I know personally has serious self esteem issues.  I assume you are no different.  You have to criticize everything to make yourself look better, but in fact you are just jealous of anything or anyone that is superior to you. 

Everyone knows people like this in real life.  Every band except their favorite "sucks".  Every restaurant "sucks".  Everything on TV is "garbage".  Hot looking actresses are "meh" or "nothing special".  All of their bosses at work (if they have a job) are "stupid".

Hate has roots in lack of self esteem and jealousy.  

This is the most pathetic rebuttal you have ever had.

Do I have a "deep seated jealousy" for Dalton or not? You can't have it both ways.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:13 PM)Wyche Wrote: No.....because you were clamoring for us to trade Dalton and draft Carr.  You haven't gotten any brighter since then.

I knew it was you.....and all it took was a simple off handed comment to expose it.

I don't think you ever were bright. But that's just my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:19 PM)Fresno B Wrote: I don't think you ever were bright. But that's just my opinion.

Well good for you , but I just consider the source here and see that as a compliment.  I mean.....you don't have the sense to take a shit when your gut starts to cramp , so it's blatantly obvious that you wouldn't know bright from dim......and you know what they say about opinions....right?

Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well good for you , but I just consider the source here and see that as a compliment.  I mean.....you don't have the sense to take a shit when your gut starts to cramp , so it's blatantly obvious that you wouldn't know bright from dim......and you know what they say about opinions....right?

Wink

I trained my german shepherd to dump on command.   Someone needs a slappier daddy.   
Reply/Quote