Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Spider-Man has been chosen
(06-25-2015, 11:59 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I am kinda upset that they don't have the new Human Torch being played by a dude who's body is actually on fire.

http://www.theonion.com/article/comic-book-fans-adamant-human-torch-be-played-acto-50720
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 06:19 PM)Bryan Wrote: I liked Garfield. His cockiness was perfect. But I think he was too cool and too good looking as Peter. People are complaining that they want Miles because they're sick of Peter. I'd be all for Miles but his origin is directly tied to Peter, so to have Miles you have to have Peter.

Peter himself is portrayed as good looking, but after his awkward high school years, yea. That's what made Tobey great for him as a the nerd in high school.

Also, if you're going to reboot the series, you need Peter now so that you can introduce Miles later on.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 06:54 PM)Bryan Wrote: No because The Amazing Spider-Man 2 sucked 

(06-27-2015, 12:35 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Thank you. It's mind-boggling how many people liked that movie. It was so bad it made Spider-Man 3 look awesome.  :snark:

Meh. I liked ASM 2, hated SM 3. They just tried to fit too much into the third movie.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 10:11 PM)Benton Wrote: Meh. I liked ASM 2, hated SM 3. They just tried to fit too much into the third movie.

I didn't say it sucked to defend Spider-Man 3 **** that movie. They both blew chunks.

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 06:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Peter himself is portrayed as good looking, but after his awkward high school years, yea. That's what made Tobey great for him as a the nerd in high school.

Also, if you're going to reboot the series, you need Peter now so that you can introduce Miles later on.

Tobey looked the part more, but Garfield was better at it.

Reply/Quote
So reboot #3?
Reply/Quote