Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The new Year
lol BakertheFaker
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 02:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Update time! Let's see where the future "offensive MVP" ranks now!

T-20th in completions
T-12 in attempts
43rd in completion percentage
7th yards
T-23rd in TDs
LEADS THE LEAGUE IN INTERCEPTIONS! (Well, tied for the lead)
39th in QB rating

Patrick Mahomes better watch out. Baker Mayfield is right on his tail. Rolleyes

Did someone say UPDATE TIME?!

21s in completions
17th in attempts
49th in completion percentage
16th in yards
T-27th in TDs
LEADS THE LEAGUE IN INTERCEPTIONS ALL BY HIMSELF!
45th in QB rating

I guarantee you if the Browns offered the Steelers or the Bengals a trade of Baker Mayfield for their current starter at QB NEITHER team would accept. Heck, the Bengals fans who hate Dalton would choose Dalton over Baker Mayfield. That's how bad the "next Offensive MVP" is doing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahafigasp,gasp,fingerpoint,Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha !!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm startin to think that maybe Baker the dream maker Mayfield is not the superstar all the pundits in sports says he is. It is too early to tell. We'll see after this season. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 05:58 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I'm startin to think that maybe Baker the dream maker Mayfield is not the superstar all the pundits in sports says he is. It is too early to tell. We'll see after this season. ThumbsUp

Kitchens vs Greg Williams..

they choose poorly.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 05:58 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I'm startin to think that maybe Baker the dream maker Mayfield is not the superstar all the pundits in sports says he is. It is too early to tell. We'll see after this season. ThumbsUp

Maybe Baker the faker Mayfield would be more appropriate. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 07:15 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Maybe Baker the faker Mayfield would be more appropriate. ThumbsUp

What the hell is going on in that sig of yours?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

If the insane hype machine hadn’t been around he’d just be an obnoxious young QB who had only started 12 games or something and showed some promise. Nobody would be wringing their hands wondering what is going wrong.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 09:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If the insane hype machine hadn’t been around he’d just be an obnoxious young QB who had only started 12 games or something and showed some promise. Nobody would be wringing their hands wondering what is going wrong.

I think you might be right.  At this point he could go in one of two directions, either he turns into a Russell Wilson or a Johnny Manziel. Hopefully for the sake of all the Baker fans on this board, he doesn't end up on the famous QB jersey.
Reply/Quote

It takes a big man to own up to his mistakes, but seeing as this is the smack forum: SIT DOWN FATTY!  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 01:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It takes a big man to own up to his mistakes, but seeing as this is the smack forum: SIT DOWN FATTY!  Mellow

Nah. That's just him backtracking and trying to cover his ass for when Manz...err, Mayfield falls fully on his stupid looking face and everyone finally sees what a goober he is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 05:56 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: If he is not a good football player why is everyone outside this message board saying he is going to be a HOF'er? Doesn't make sense.

I refer you to this post from another thread:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Brown-s-Beatdown?pid=774822#pid774822
Reply/Quote
THIRD turnover for the Browns in the 1st quarter.  LOL! 17-0 Pats.

Don't kid yourselves brownturds. Cleveland is every bit as shitty as the Bengals, with more talent to work with. 

Baker Manziel is a bust and a total douchnugget. 

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 05:36 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker = offensive player of the year
Garrett = defensive player of the year
Beckham = MVP

So it is written, so it shall be.
  ThumbsUp

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: THIRD turnover for the Browns in the 1st quarter.  LOL! 17-0 Pats.

Don't kid yourselves brownturds. Cleveland is every bit as shitty as the Bengals, with more talent to work with. 

Baker Manziel is a bust and a total douchnugget. 

One thing we know for sure, Dalton is a bust.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: One thing we know for sure, Dalton is a bust.

One thing we know for sure is Mark Sanchez saw Baker’s int yesterday and said thank god a play just as bad as my butt fumble.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: One thing we know for sure, Dalton is a bust.

No not really.  He is a 2nd round middle of the road  QB over his career.  Went to the playoffs his first five years.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 09:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No not really.  He is a 2nd round middle of the road  QB over his career.  Went to the playoffs his first five years.  

Also has a winning record as starting QB ... FOR THE BENGALS.
Reply/Quote

Can't stop laughing.

Popcorn
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

You call a 9th year QB a bust...

Dalton, as shitty as he is, is playing better than Manzmayfield, so if Dalton is a bust, what is Baker the interception maker?

And third, when you are going to stop using this troll account?

Reply/Quote