Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next 3 games are winnable
Sitting at 2 and 3, the Saints Falcons and Browns are on the horizon. Trying to inject some positivity in our boards
Today. All 3 of those games are winnable.
The QBs on the agenda...Dalton, Mariotta and Brissett.
I can see this defense holding these 3 in check.
And all 3 defenses can be scored upon.heck Geno Smith
Put up 32 on the Saints. The Browns has issues from
Myles Garrett to Grant Delphit.

This is a good time for the Bengals offense to really
Stack some points and confidence together in these
Next 3 game. These defenses can be run upon
And that will help Mixon regain some of his
Confidence going forward
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:31 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Sitting at 2 and 3, the Saints Falcons and Browns are on the horizon. Trying to inject some positivity in our boards

Confidence going forward

I think a big dose of confidence was gained just last night with the OL and Mixon. Still, all these games can also go right down to the wire if ZT doesn't get his head out of his arse.
Reply/Quote
Saints is only winnable if Winston is the starting QB. For god-knows-what-reason, the Bengals can't beat Dalton.

The Browns are going to be real tough without Reader. Bengals just allowed 155 at 5.5 a carry to the Ravens and the Browns are AVERAGING nearly 200 rushing yards per game, 171 rushing yards is their worst week this year. There's a 350lb hole in the DL when Reader is out.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Browns with Chubb will be tough. We had issues with Dobbins physicality against the Ravens, so idk how we will fair against the best pure runner in the NFL. The Falcons have looked pretty decent actually. They beat the Browns without really passing, and almost came back against the Bucs (the worst RTP call in history saved the Bucs). Saints pass rush is good and Dalton plays well against us usually.

Unless our offense wakes up these next 3 are not probable wins. Especially the Browns game (MNF, in Cleveland).
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think 2-1 will be the basement; Cleveland will be tough without Reader (as many have said already).

Cleveland's D has not been stellar this year and that's the silver lining in that game.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:31 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Sitting at 2 and 3, the Saints Falcons and Browns are on the horizon. Trying to inject some positivity in our boards

Confidence going forward

Honestly...you are looking at the offenses the Bengals face. To know if games are winnable, you need to assess the other teams defense. Do they have a pass rush? Do they have a DC and personnel that will play a Tampa 2? If so, their offense may only need 20 points to win.
Reply/Quote
We should be looking at winning the next 6.

Anything less than 4-2 the season is over with our run in over the final few games.

That would take us to 6-5 with the chiefs, the sex pests browns, Bucs and ravens again to come.

A nice winning streak before those games and an offence that look somewhat competent and you never know what could happen.
Reply/Quote

Confidence going forward

The 3 losses the Bengals have wwre winnable too...Saints have a nasty pass rush with Cam Jordan, so I wouldn't be so confident, also if they run the Taysom Hill stuff that'll give the team headaches, the Falcons game isn't as winnable either, they got a mobile QB in Mariota and going to Cleveland will be tough especially since the Browns have had the Bengals number as of late
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I didn’t read any of the above, but as a fan, every game the bengals play is winnable. We shouldn’t hand pick any and say those are our only shots if X and Y happen. Every time you put our offense on the field we have a shot.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:51 PM)Garrus Wrote: Browns with Chubb will be tough. We had issues with Dobbins physicality against the Ravens, so idk how we will fair against the best pure runner in the NFL. The Falcons have looked pretty decent actually. They beat the Browns without really passing, and almost came back against the Bucs (the worst RTP call in history saved the Bucs). Saints pass rush is good and Dalton plays well against us usually.

Unless our offense wakes up these next 3 are not probable wins. Especially the Browns game (MNF, in Cleveland).
Cleveland has Garrett and Clowney.  Burrow will be a sitting duck. Only way to survive that game is if Mixon goes OFF
Reply/Quote
So basically in the next couple of weeks we might be back to our usual hobby of scouting next year's draft...

Same old Bengals. It seems nothing ever really changes and we can just forget ever seeing a Lombardi hoisted by this team.
Reply/Quote
With this horrible offense I think the Bengals will go into the bye at 4-5 with wins over the Falcons and Panthers and losses to the Saints and the Browns. However, if the offense picks up steam and Zac Taylor lets Joe Burrow call his own plays then 6-3 or 5-4 is more likely.
Reply/Quote

Confidence going forward

Saints have multi facet with Hill, Dalton is 2-0 against us and looked better over weekend after 1st start in a while 2 weeks ago. If they get Thomas back they will be tough to beat besides we know our offense not doing much. We should beat falcons probably lose to Browns so 2-1 or 1-2 my prediction 
Reply/Quote

Confidence going forward

I agree, nice post Impactplaya. The Saints have a damn good Defense but they are really banged up, I think we match
up well with them besides Cam Jordan who should feast against La'el Collins. Need to slow down Kamara and make Andy
throw the ball and have our Secondary playing aggressive like usual.

The Falcons are getting there though, I like this young team. Saw them push Tampa to the brink yesterday and the team
Arthur Smith has put together is a good one. Still think we can beat them.

We have revenge on our mind with the Stains and they are also really beat up.
Reply/Quote
All of our games were winnable. We should've won the three we lost. The Steelers game was so winnable the Bengals did everything they could to lose!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:51 PM)Garrus Wrote: Browns with Chubb will be tough. We had issues with Dobbins physicality against the Ravens, so idk how we will fair against the best pure runner in the NFL. The Falcons have looked pretty decent actually. They beat the Browns without really passing, and almost came back against the Bucs (the worst RTP call in history saved the Bucs). Saints pass rush is good and Dalton plays well against us usually.

That was such BS. Grady Jarrett has a right to be pissed off.

Boger being a bogus ref once again....
Reply/Quote
Money Mac almost missing the extra point to go up 1 sums up the Bengals this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:25 PM)GodFather Wrote: All of our games were winnable. We should've won the three we lost. The Steelers game was so winnable the Bengals did everything they could to lose!

True enough, still a long season and expected to lose to the Ravens in their place. Never know what will happen.

I could see us winning every game from here on out or losing half of them and missing out on the Playoffs, especially 
if the coaches do not learn from their obvious mistakes.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be surprised to see heavy doses
Of Mixon in the next 3 games. I watched Austin Eckler
Gash the Browns for 177 yesterday
The Browns defense is headlined by Garrett.
But after him it's a supporting cast that's struggling
The Browns are desperate for LB help
They just traded for Deon Jones
Garrett is just one player.

Atlanta has a Pitts, Patterson and London.
They can be held in check
Reply/Quote
NFL is weird this year. Most teams seem very beatable and winnable. Philly is the strongest most consistent team in the league so far. Chiefs look fantastic too but hell they lost to Indy. We should have beaten Pittsburgh and be sitting at 3-2 right now but alas
Reply/Quote