Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next three week
(09-28-2015, 01:22 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: When you guys are done drooling over a game that should've been a comfy win, realize that stuff is only gonna get real from here on out.

Heres our next three games:

1. Cheifs.
2. Seahawks.
3. Bills

Our defense CANNOT tackle Jamall Charles if they tackle in any way close to as they did against the Ravens' offense (who consisted of nobodies all around)

Seahawks will stack against the run and dare Dalton to beat the legion of Boom...yeah.

If the Bills play anywhere near the way they did today, we could very well go 0-3 before our by.

I like the Chiefs coming in a on a short week, no reason we should lose that game at home.

Our running game will be back, Im not really concerned about that, worst case we are 2-1 over the next three before going into the bye week.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:17 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I am enjoying the ride. I must've gotten off too early.

Looks pretty bumpy so far.  Maybe some knowledge would be good next time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are one of the best teams in the NFL. They can beat any team on any given day so I am not worried about the next 3 games, I just worry about injuries.
Reply/Quote
I say that this team should go at least 2-1 in the next 3 games. I know KC is coming off of a short week, but we're coming off a crazy emotional week. I see that one being close. Seattle is a tough team to gauge. Their D is good, but their O is killing them (that's what happens when you don't invest in your OL). If we can get their O off the field quickly and then have long drives, we can tire their D out. The Bills will be tough. I have a feeling that it'll be a low scoring game with them.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
its still a long season but this first 6 game stretch i believe is where we make a statement. we might lose a game and thats fine as long as we are in it.. But 6-0 5-1 isnt out of reach These next 2 at home are important both of these teams come from stadiums where they get really really loud for the home team.... so the 12th man needs to bring the noise the next 2 weeks
Reply/Quote
I stand corrected.

10 char
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 12:43 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I stand corrected.

10 char

This is the same guy who is predicting Burfict will not play all season.

Another proud "realist" i guess, Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 10:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is the same guy who is predicting Burfict will not play all season.

Another proud "realist" i guess, Rolleyes

Guess he needs to stick to discussion, and less "prediction."
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote