Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The offense has really improved
(11-16-2022, 02:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I truly think the best way to neutralize Watt is to put an extra lineman on that side and let Mixon and Perine run right at him on every down. Leave him exhausted and puking on the turf and he won't have much of a pass rush.

Truth, I hope we do this to Twatt. Would be a blast to watch. La'el and an extra Lineman just pancaking his ass all day in 
the run game in the cold weather sure would be fun times. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 01:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes sir. When you play like a RB and you are a QB a lot of the time injuries are much more likely to occur. Just a fact.

Well the way Ravens have dominated when Jackon plays especially later in season we probably will need him to be out some to have a chance at division 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 02:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truth, I hope we do this to Twatt. Would be a blast to watch. La'el and an extra Lineman just pancaking his ass all day in 
the run game in the cold weather sure would be fun times. Smirk

Adeniji has played well in limited action as the extra lineman, but they usually put him on Jonah's side.  

I'm with you and Sled, though.  I want Watt to be a non-factor. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 05:26 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well the way Ravens have dominated when Jackon plays especially later in season we probably will need him to be out some to have a chance at division 

True, might need him to get hurt. He is a damn good playmaker there is no doubting this.

(11-17-2022, 10:01 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Adeniji has played well in limited action as the extra lineman, but they usually put him on Jonah's side.  

I'm with you and Sled, though.  I want Watt to be a non-factor. 

Kind of key, he can wreck an entire game he is THAT good. Heyward is great too, but I see Volson and Karras being able to 
hold him in check somewhat, he will get some stops, but Twatt is the guy we need to make sure does not beat us. 

Adeniji has looked much better this season and he belongs on the edge, put him outside of La'el and let both these guys 
hit Twatt in the mouth all day long would be my strategy.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 01:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, might need him to get hurt. He is a damn good playmaker there is no doubting this.

Kind of key, he can wreck an entire game he is THAT good. Heyward is great too, but I see Volson and Karras being able to 
hold him in check somewhat, he will get some stops, but Twatt is the guy we need to make sure does not beat us. 

Adeniji has looked much better this season and he belongs on the edge, put him outside of La'el and let both these guys 
hit Twatt in the mouth all day long would be my strategy.

Not sure if you did it on purpose, but I like the new nickname for him:  TWATT. 

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not sure if you did it on purpose, but I like the new nickname for him:  TWATT. 

Hilarious

I did do it on purpose. Mellow
Reply/Quote