Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread..
I hate doing it, but I'm rooting for the enemy in pissed pants . Sacking Jackson a bunch so far..  Their offense looks terrible though..
Tomlin looks like he's been tripping on a mix of acid, coke and heroin all day .. Maybe he has been..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gawd they blow..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Looks like ugly brother is not helping us - kiss the division goodbye...
Reply/Quote
Comon Pittsburgh, Ben announced his retirement plan! Can't you win one for him?
Reply/Quote
Sucks having to root for the Stealers to keep our division hopes in a realistic place. If the Rats win we are reduced to desperately hoping for a Rats loss while we win every other game to set up a "winner wins the division" game.
Reply/Quote
Jackson really getting worse each year it seems.

That MVP season was really a perfect storm of amazing defense, amazing OL, amazing running game (even if you removed Lamar's yards). The Ravens were 0-3 that year when the opposing team scored more than 23 points.

I can't imagine a better window for the Bengals than starting next year when washed up Roethlisberger retires and the Ravens/Browns have to give Lamar/Baker just boatloads of money/capspace in overpays.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jackson really getting worse each year it seems.

That MVP season was really a perfect storm of amazing defense, amazing OL, amazing running game (even if you removed Lamar's yards). The Ravens were 0-3 that year when the opposing team scored more than 23 points.

I can't imagine a better window for the Bengals than starting next year when washed up Roethlisberger retires and the Ravens/Browns have to give Lamar/Baker just boatloads of money/capspace in overpays.
 I have a funny feeling the Stains are not going to pay Mayfield and instead dip for a QB again. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:07 PM)Joelist Wrote:  I have a funny feeling the Stains are not going to pay Mayfield and instead dip for a QB again. 

Not paying Baker would be the smart thing to do, but I am not sure they're going to be able to do it. 

If they don't pay him, they'd be better off trying to trade for a QB rather than drafting one. Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, and Deshaun Watson all probably going to be traded this coming offseason. I personally would hate to see it as a Bengals fan, but it'd be their best move. Hell, barring that they should trade for Gardner Minshew. I can't believe that guy is a backup while there's so many bad starters this year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Stealers just might come through for us…
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stealers just might come through for us…

I know Baltimore losing helps the Bengals but... I WANT PISSBURGH DEAD AND BURIED!
Reply/Quote
If ain’t over yet

Sure would have been nice to have taken care of business and be in FIRST PLACE

Arggggg
Reply/Quote
baltimore going for 2 to win instead of 1 to tie for OT.

All teams in AFC-N alive to win division
Reply/Quote
They came back Sad
OMG
Reply/Quote
Stealers win!
Reply/Quote
Steelers win!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stealers win!

HUSH your mouth... that phrase should NEVER be punctuated with an exclamation point on this board... ever.
Reply/Quote
What happened? Did they miss an extra pt ?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: What happened? Did they miss an extra pt ?

They went for 2 to win and failed.
Reply/Quote
Sorry but when it comes to playoff chances I will celebrate the help no matter the source.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:30 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I know Baltimore losing helps the Bengals but... I WANT PISSBURGH DEAD AND BURIED!

Me too

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote