Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. (/Thread-The-official-kissing-your-ugly-brother-with-pissed-pants-thread)

Pages: 1 2

The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - grampahol - 12-05-2021

I hate doing it, but I'm rooting for the enemy in pissed pants . Sacking Jackson a bunch so far..  Their offense looks terrible though..
Tomlin looks like he's been tripping on a mix of acid, coke and heroin all day .. Maybe he has been..

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - grampahol - 12-05-2021

Gawd they blow..  

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - Joelist - 12-05-2021

Looks like ugly brother is not helping us - kiss the division goodbye...

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - reuben.ahmed - 12-05-2021

Comon Pittsburgh, Ben announced his retirement plan! Can't you win one for him?

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - Joelist - 12-05-2021

Sucks having to root for the Stealers to keep our division hopes in a realistic place. If the Rats win we are reduced to desperately hoping for a Rats loss while we win every other game to set up a "winner wins the division" game.

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - TheLeonardLeap - 12-05-2021

Jackson really getting worse each year it seems.

That MVP season was really a perfect storm of amazing defense, amazing OL, amazing running game (even if you removed Lamar's yards). The Ravens were 0-3 that year when the opposing team scored more than 23 points.

I can't imagine a better window for the Bengals than starting next year when washed up Roethlisberger retires and the Ravens/Browns have to give Lamar/Baker just boatloads of money/capspace in overpays.

(12-05-2021, 08:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jackson really getting worse each year it seems.

That MVP season was really a perfect storm of amazing defense, amazing OL, amazing running game (even if you removed Lamar's yards). The Ravens were 0-3 that year when the opposing team scored more than 23 points.

I can't imagine a better window for the Bengals than starting next year when washed up Roethlisberger retires and the Ravens/Browns have to give Lamar/Baker just boatloads of money/capspace in overpays.
 I have a funny feeling the Stains are not going to pay Mayfield and instead dip for a QB again. 

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - TheLeonardLeap - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 08:07 PM)Joelist Wrote:  I have a funny feeling the Stains are not going to pay Mayfield and instead dip for a QB again. 

Not paying Baker would be the smart thing to do, but I am not sure they're going to be able to do it. 

If they don't pay him, they'd be better off trying to trade for a QB rather than drafting one. Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, and Deshaun Watson all probably going to be traded this coming offseason. I personally would hate to see it as a Bengals fan, but it'd be their best move. Hell, barring that they should trade for Gardner Minshew. I can't believe that guy is a backup while there's so many bad starters this year.

Stealers just might come through for us…

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - Tomkat - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 09:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stealers just might come through for us…

I know Baltimore losing helps the Bengals but... I WANT PISSBURGH DEAD AND BURIED!

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - Whacked - 12-05-2021

If ain’t over yet

Sure would have been nice to have taken care of business and be in FIRST PLACE

Arggggg

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - reuben.ahmed - 12-05-2021

baltimore going for 2 to win instead of 1 to tie for OT.

All teams in AFC-N alive to win division

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - Whacked - 12-05-2021

They came back Sad
OMG

Stealers win!

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - TecmoBengals - 12-05-2021

Steelers win!

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - Tomkat - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 09:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stealers win!

HUSH your mouth... that phrase should NEVER be punctuated with an exclamation point on this board... ever.

What happened? Did they miss an extra pt ?

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - TecmoBengals - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 09:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: What happened? Did they miss an extra pt ?

They went for 2 to win and failed.

Sorry but when it comes to playoff chances I will celebrate the help no matter the source.

RE: The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread.. - Go Cards - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 09:30 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I know Baltimore losing helps the Bengals but... I WANT PISSBURGH DEAD AND BURIED!

Me too