Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The official kissing your ugly brother with pissed pants thread..
(12-05-2021, 09:36 PM)Tomkat Wrote: HUSH your mouth... that phrase should NEVER be punctuated with an exclamation point on this board... ever.

In Jungle Noise none the less lol...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stealers win!

(12-05-2021, 09:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Steelers win!

Congrats, you both celebrated a Steelers win AND the Patriots becoming the #1 seed. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Congrats, you both celebrated a Steelers win AND the Patriots becoming the #1 seed. 

Yes...., A weird year indeed...
Reply/Quote
No need to say that stealers won as it was Harbaugh who lost the game for the Ratbirds.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Congrats, you both celebrated a Steelers win AND the Patriots becoming the #1 seed. 

The Patriots are the #1 seed with a rookie QB?  Geez, some teams rebuild a bit faster than others. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Patriots are the #1 seed with a rookie QB?  Geez, some teams rebuild a bit faster than others. 

Billy Belichick's revenge on Tom Brady who is 9-3 and nobody talks about lol
Reply/Quote
Every AFC North team who played looked bad, but we looked the worst.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:54 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: No need to say that stealers won as it was Harbaugh who lost the game for the Ratbirds.

I'd say it's Lamars fault. He's doodoo when it comes to throwing the ball....
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:03 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd say it's Lamars fault. He's doodoo when it comes to throwing the ball....

He also converts 3rd and 20 with his legs in that game. We don't have a player on our team that can do that lol. Insta-punt.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:01 PM)Destro Wrote: Every AFC North team who played looked bad, but we looked the worst.

We also played the best opponent lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:30 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: We also played the best opponent lol

Ravens had the better record before the game and remain so after losing. They had a very poor rush defense and we got nothing. Bengals blow their shot on a game them go to sleep. So inconsistent. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
They actually won? I'll be damned.. They looked beyond pathetic in the first series then it began to get interesting, but I switched channels sometime after halftime.. Started watching the IRA movie about a hunger strike..  More brutal than the AFCN even..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He also converts 3rd and 20 with his legs in that game. We don't have a player on our team that can do that lol. Insta-punt.

Ryan Finley did it against Washington last year.

So I am not really impressed by a player just because of that.
Reply/Quote