Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search appears over for HC
I not worried about his track record or lack of play calling he coached Pederson and kc young guy last year hes paid his due if he coaches like he played its all out and thats what they need in my opinon plus he knows the history of the who deys!!! I bet he still hates pittsburg I dont think there is a better opion than old number 21 #2(brooks still and always be 21 #1). I would spend my hard earned cash for tickets if eric is hc and I never bought tickets before. look at how he played and how he is commited to his kid thats sick. I would rather have him more than any other coach or even Boomer E. he always played hard and he has been around. there no better choice...….. Rock On give him five years I bet there at least 2 playoff wins.
Reply/Quote
I not worried about his track record or lack of play calling he coached Pederson and kc young guy last year hes paid his due if he coaches like he played its all out and thats what they need in my opinon plus he knows the history of the who deys!!! I bet he still hates pittsburg I dont think there is a better opion than old number 21 #2(brooks still and always be 21 #1). I would spend my hard earned cash for tickets if eric is hc and I never bought tickets before. look at how he played and how he is commited to his kid thats sick. I would rather have him more than any other coach or even Boomer E. he always played hard and he has been around. there no better choice...….. Rock On give him five years I bet there at least 2 playoff wins.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 11:27 PM)sleprock Wrote: I not worried about his track record or lack of play calling he coached Pederson and kc young guy last year hes paid his due if he coaches like he played its all out and thats what they need in my opinon plus he knows the history of the who deys!!! I bet he still hates pittsburg I dont think there is a better opion than old number 21 #2(brooks still and always be 21 #1). I would spend my hard earned cash for tickets if eric is hc and I never bought tickets before. look at how he played and how he is commited to his kid thats sick. I would rather have him more than any other coach or even Boomer E. he always played hard and he has been around. there no better choice...….. Rock On give him five years I bet there at least 2 playoff wins.

Sure would be nice to have a coach that HATES Pitt like we all do instead of growing up a Steelers fan.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor would be my first choice. Bienemy with Taylor as OC would be too much to handle:
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kris Richard looks to be heading to the Dolphins

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The longer this goes the better our chances are of an external hire.

I think we are sitting pretty.

I'm feeling optimistic.

Please don't let me down Mike and Katie!
Reply/Quote
We are going external. There's no question. The only way I can see a Hue, Joseph or Lazor hire is if they lowball the crap out of the guy that they are going to hire.

IF they were going internal, they would have already hired the guy. Why wait? The only thing that makes sense to me is that they are waiting for a team to be eliminated.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 12:43 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: We are going external.  There's no question.  The only way I can see a Hue, Joseph or Lazor hire is if they lowball the crap out of the guy that they are going to hire.

IF they were going internal, they would have already hired the guy.  Why wait?  The only thing that makes sense to me is that they are waiting for a team to be eliminated.

I concur.

Unless they want to interview someone on a team still playing, but I doubt that.

It's got to be Bienemy or Taylor.
Reply/Quote

So first of all I might get killed for this but I think if this scenario happened I’d be just fine with it:

HC: Bienemy

OC: Hue Jackson

DC: Vance Joseph

Here you’ve got two coordinators that haveHC experience and they can help Eric in his first stint to maybe not make some mistakes they did. So I wouldn’t hate this.

But....Heard someone spitballing and I thought it was interesting. What do people think of:

OC: Hue

DC:Marvin Lewis.

Now take it easy on me, as am not saying I want this. Just curious what everyone thinks of this. To me, if it were to happen, it would seem to have some pros and cons.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 09:13 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Im sure he did like other head coaches do, he also kept his team together in difficult times plus played 2 seasons given a unproven quarterbacks and little help at WR

Well, it cost him a shot at a W against Cleveland.  QB or not, I don't think he's much of an improvement over Marvin in that regard.  Moot point now, he gone.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 02:20 PM)thillan Wrote: Eh... would’ve liked the Colts DC to get an interview. And Kris Richard.

Honestly, this just worries me a bit more. I’d like Bieniemy at HC and Taylor at OC though.

And Joseph for DC.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 12:27 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: And Joseph for DC.

Wasn't Taylor pretty underwhelming at U of Cincy as the OC?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 10:25 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: .

So first of all I might get killed for this but I think if this scenario happened I’d be just fine with it:

DC:  Vance Joseph

Here you’ve got two coordinators that haveHC  experience and they can help Eric in his first stint to maybe not make some mistakes they did. So I wouldn’t hate this.

But....Heard someone spitballing and I thought it was interesting. What do people think of:

Now take it easy on me, as am not saying I want this. Just curious what everyone thinks of this. To me, if it were to happen, it would  seem to have some pros and cons.

I could actually get behind the first scenario.  But the second scenario is HIGHLY unlikely and would present some very real hurdles.

I'd LOVE Marvin Lewis as a defensive coordinator.   But I don't see how you could separate him from his former role - both from his perspective and the players'

Bieniemy seems like a strong enough personality to manage the 1st scenario though, and there might be some pretty cool chemistry between those three.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 12:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wasn't Taylor pretty underwhelming at U of Cincy as the OC?

That's my take.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 12:30 PM)3wt Wrote: That's my take.  

Goff did show a ton of improvement from Year 1 to Year 2. How much was McVay? How much was Taylor? How much was Waldron?

I think Goffs improvement is Taylors big plus. Plus, McVay endorses him heavily.
Reply/Quote
Rappaport confirming that Vance is interviewing for Cardinals DC job.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 10:25 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: .

DC:  Vance Joseph

Here you’ve got two coordinators that haveHC  experience and they can help Eric in his first stint to maybe not make some mistakes they did. So I wouldn’t hate this.

Now take it easy on me, as am not saying I want this. Just curious what everyone thinks of this. To me, if it were to happen, it would  seem to have some pros and cons.
yep.  On the one hand, you have two coordinators with HC experience.  But on the other hand, you have two coordinators with HC experience.

And on the third hand, no Hue Jackson anywhere this team, please.  Burn that bridge forever.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:05 PM)McC Wrote: yep.  On the one hand, you have two coordinators with HC experience.  But on the other hand, you have two coordinators with HC experience.

And on the third hand, no Hue Jackson anywhere this team, please.  Burn that bridge forever.

YES PLEASE  :andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote
It's Bieniemy

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote