Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search appears over for HC
(01-10-2019, 01:19 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: It's Bieniemy

Is this an assumption or based on something concrete?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 12:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Very well could be 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/1/10/18176899/chiefs-news-bengals-eric-bieniemy-opens-up-interviews-jets-bucs-cardinals
Reply/Quote
I don't know, if they are announcing they are dumping assistant coaches, to me that means an announcement is imminent, which it can't be if it's Bieniemy. Maybe Monkin?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know, if they are announcing they are dumping assistant coaches, to me that means an announcement is imminent, which it can't be if it's Bieniemy. Maybe Monkin?

Monkin is in the process of looking for an OC spot, looking beyond the Jags.  It's Bieniemy.  They are just getting prepared.  It might not be able to be official, but behind closed doors, Eric knows what he wants in his staff.

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
I'm getting horny, fam.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:39 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm getting horny, fam.

TMI..... besides, watch Katie Hue-block ya....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: TMI..... besides, watch Katie Hue-block ya....

[Image: sMGC2I.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:39 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm getting horny, fam.

No doubt...I just went from 6 to noon thinking about Bengals going with outside hire. 
Reply/Quote
Todd Monken will be interviewing for OC of the Browns.

Jags nation seemed to really like him for their OC.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:44 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: No doubt...I just went from 6 to noon thinking about Bengals going with outside hire. 

Clockwise or counterclockwise? Just out of curiosity.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Very well could be 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/1/10/18176899/chiefs-news-bengals-eric-bieniemy-opens-up-interviews-jets-bucs-cardinals

I hope so! Even though he can't sign a contract until after KC is out of the playoffs he could have a gentleman's agreement with the Bengals. If that is true they could be communicating by phone or email as to what coaches, if any, he wants to retain from the current staff. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:05 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I hope so! Even though he can't sign a contract until after KC is out of the playoffs he could have a gentleman's agreement with the Bengals. If that is true they could be communicating by phone or email as to what coaches, if any, he wants to retain from the current staff. 

they probly already have one... But bengals don't announce things till the ink is dry
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Is this an assumption or based on something concrete?

I'd say 90% concrete.  It's Bieniemy.

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:05 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I hope so! Even though he can't sign a contract until after KC is out of the playoffs he could have a gentleman's agreement with the Bengals. If that is true they could be communicating by phone or email as to what coaches, if any, he wants to retain from the current staff. 

This is what i believe, i gentleman's agreement and as you say have and are communicating who he wants to retain, the rest are out.

Just cannot officially announce it till the Chiefs lose which could happen Saturday against the Colts...

(01-10-2019, 03:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they probly already have one... But bengals don't announce things till the ink is dry

This is what i am thinking.

(01-10-2019, 05:09 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: I'd say 90% concrete.  It's Bieniemy.

Sure sounds like it.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know, if they are announcing they are dumping assistant coaches, to me that means an announcement is imminent, which it can't be if it's Bieniemy. Maybe Monkin?

No it does not.. what it probably means is the Bengals have decided on a head coach that they can;t name yet (meaning either Taylor or Bieniemy since they are still in playoffs and they can't announce anything till that team is finished with playoffs) and decided on what assistants will be let go so they are being professional and giving those assistants a heads up now so they can search for jobs.

If they had decided on a head coach that they can name, they would have made an announcement on the Head Coach first 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:43 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: No it does not.. what it probably means is the Bengals have decided on a head coach that they can;t name yet (meaning either Taylor or Bieniemy since they are still in playoffs and they can't announce anything till that team is finished with playoffs) and decided on what assistants will be let go so they are being professional and giving those assistants a heads up now so they can search for jobs.

If they had decided on a head coach that they can name, they would have made an announcement on the Head Coach first 

Precisely.
Reply/Quote
PFT thinks the same as us

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/10/the-great-cincinnati-mystery-could-end-in-eric-bieniemy/
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: PFT thinks the same as us

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/10/the-great-cincinnati-mystery-could-end-in-eric-bieniemy/

Glad they got their head out of their ass.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote